J P Regel
Affiliation: University of Essen
- [Epidural haematoma after operative evacuation of an acute subdural haematoma. Discussion of primary treatment illustrated by an unusual case]J P Regel
Klinik und Poliklinik fur Neurochirurgie, Universitatsklinikum, Duisburg Essen
Unfallchirurg 108:246-9. 2005..In addition, the importance of the skull X-ray in the emergency setting and intracranial pressure monitoring are discussed...
- Malignant meningioma as a second malignancy after therapy for acute lymphatic leukemia without cranial radiationJ P Regel
Department of Neurosurgery, University Medical School Essen, Hufelandstrasse 55, 45122, Essen, Germany
Childs Nerv Syst 22:172-5. 2006..Meningiomas in the pediatric age group are very rare tumors, comprising about 1-4.2% of all primary pediatric intracranial tumors...
- Cerebral metastasis from an undifferentiated sarcoma of the left atriumJ P Regel
Department of Neurosurgery, University Medical School Essen, Essen, Germany
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 148:595-6. 2006..A rare case of a cerebral metastasis 13 months after open heart surgery because of an undifferentiated sarcoma of the left atrium is presented...
- Endovascularly or surgically treated vertebral artery and posterior inferior cerebellar artery aneurysms: clinical analysis and resultsI E Sandalcioglu
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Essen, Germany
Zentralbl Neurochir 66:9-16. 2005....
- Predictive value of intrathecal interleukin-6 for ventriculostomy-related InfectionB Schoch
Department of Neurosurgery, University Hospital, Essen, Germany
Zentralbl Neurochir 69:80-6. 2008..The predictive value, sensitivity and specificity of intrathecal interleukin-6 (IL-6 (CSF)) has been proven for VRI compared with classical diagnostic CSF parameters, i.e. cell countCSF (CC (CSF)) and total protein (CSF)...
- Does intraoperative aneurysm rupture influence outcome? Analysis of 169 patientsI E Sandalcioglu
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Essen Medical School, Hufelandstr 55, D 45122, Essen, Germany
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 106:88-92. 2004..The aim of this study was to evaluate the prognostic value of intraoperative aneurysm rupture (IAR) in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) undergoing surgery for cerebral aneurysms...
- Do children with focal cerebellar lesions show deficits in shifting attention?B Schoch
Dept of Neurosurgery, University of Duisburg Essen, Hufelandstrasse 55, 45122 Essen, Germany
J Neurophysiol 92:1856-66. 2004..The present findings indicate that the cerebellum may be less critical in attention related processes than suggested previously...