Affiliation: University of Bonn
- siRNA targeting VEGF inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma growth and tumor angiogenesis in vivoEsther Raskopf
Department of Internal Medicine I, University of Bonn, Sigmund Freud Str 25, 53105 Bonn, Germany
J Hepatol 49:977-84. 2008..We have investigated whether siRNA targeted against VEGF inhibits functional properties of endothelial cells in vitro and HCC tumor growth and blood vessel formation in vivo...
- Apoptotic potency of angiostatic compounds in the treatment of cancerEsther Raskopf
Department of Inner Medicine I, University Hospital Bonn, Sigmund Freud Strasse 25, Bonn, Germany
Curr Pharm Biotechnol 13:2283-9. 2012....
- Combination of hypoxia and RNA-interference targeting VEGF induces apoptosis in hepatoma cells via autocrine mechanismsEsther Raskopf
Department of Internal Medicine I, University of Bonn, Sigmund Freud Strasse 25, Bonn Germany
Curr Pharm Biotechnol 13:2290-8. 2012..The direct impact on tumor cells further underscores the attractiveness of an anti-VEGF based siRNA treatment...
- Plasminogen fragment K1-3 inhibits expression of adhesion molecules and experimental HCC recurrence in the liverEsther Raskopf
Department of Internal Medicine I, University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany
Int J Colorectal Dis 24:837-44. 2009..We tested a potential preventive, pre-operative strategy using plasminogen kringles 1-3 (K1-3) to overcome this hurdle...
- Inhibition of neuropilin-1 by RNA-interference and its angiostatic potential in the treatment of hepatocellular carcinomaE Raskopf
Department of Inner Medicine I, University of Bonn, Medical School, Bonn Germany
Z Gastroenterol 48:21-7. 2010..In conclusion, inhibition of Nrp1 expression led to strong anti-endothelial effects, whereas tumor cells and tumor growth were not affected...
- Increased VEGF levels induced by anti-VEGF treatment are independent of tumor burden in colorectal carcinomas in miceV Schmitz
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Hospital, Bonn, Germany
Gene Ther 13:1198-205. 2006....