Affiliation: University of Hamburg
- A randomized controlled trial comparing Circle of Security Intervention and treatment as usual as interventions to increase attachment security in infants of mentally ill mothers: Study ProtocolBrigitte Ramsauer
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, University Medical Center UKE Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistrasse 52, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 14:24. 2014....
- Head position and expressed emotion of adolescents with schizophrenia and their caregivers compared to non-patient controlsBrigitte Ramsauer
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, University Medical Centre Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Psychopathology 46:225-32. 2013..The aim of this pilot study was to investigate the influence of caregivers' EE on the head position of adolescents with schizophrenia and their caregivers...
- [Attachment and attachment-based intervention: the Circle of Security intervention project in Hamburg]Brigitte Ramsauer
Klinik für kinder und Jugend psychiatrie, Psychotherapie und Psychosomatik, Zentrum fur Psychosoziale Medizin, Univversitätsklinik Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg
Prax Kinderpsychol Kinderpsychiatr 60:417-29. 2011..The Circle of Security Intervention Project in Hamburg for mothers with postpartum mental illness and their infants is described in more detail. Specific aspects are discussed with reference to a diagnostic case study...
- Facial emotional expression in schizophrenia adolescents during verbal interaction with a parentAnnett Lotzin
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, 20246, Hamburg, Germany
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 263:529-36. 2013..Our results indicated an emotion-specific impairment of positive facial expressions in schizophrenia adolescents early in the course of illness and a deviant relation between facial emotional expressions and speech...
- The capacity to see things from the child's point of view--assessing insightfulness in mothers with and without a diagnosis of depressionJulia H Quitmann
Department of Medical Psychology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Clin Psychol Psychother 19:508-17. 2012....