Affiliation: University of Witten/Herdecke
- A systematic review and meta-analysis on the use of Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) for pain conditions in dental practiceChrista Raak
Center for Integrative Medicine, Faculty of Health, University of Witten Herdecke, Gerhard Kienle Weg 4, 58313 Herdecke, Germany
Homeopathy 101:204-10. 2012..This systematic review overviews the literature on the use of St. John's Wort for pain conditions in homeopathic dental practice...
- Adaptive coping strategies and attitudes toward health and healing in German homeopathy and acupuncture usersArndt Bussing
Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Witten Herdecke, Herdecke, Germany
Explore (NY) 6:237-45. 2010..Although acupuncture and homeopathy both have a theoretical background that refers to immaterial forces difficult to verify, they are nevertheless used and accepted as effective treatments by many individuals...
- Survival of cancer patients treated with mistletoe extract (Iscador): a systematic literature reviewThomas Ostermann
Center for Integrative Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Witten Herdecke, Herdecke, Germany
BMC Cancer 9:451. 2009..In Europe, extracts from Viscum album (VA-E), the European white-berry mistletoe, are widely used to treat patients with cancer...
- An overview of 45 published database resources for complementary and alternative medicineKatja Boehm
Center of Integrative Medicine, University of Witten Herdecke, Gerhard Kienle Weg 4, 58313 Herdecke, Germany
Health Info Libr J 27:93-105. 2010..One specific type of online information retrieval systems, namely the database, is being reviewed in this article...
- Usage and appraisal of educational media by homeopathic therapists - a cross sectional surveyMax Escher
Center for Integrative Medicine, Witten Herdecke University, Gerhard Kienle Weg 4, 58313, Herdecke, Germany
BMC Complement Altern Med 12:95. 2012..However, little is known about homeopaths' preferences in using educational media and their requirements of this topic...