Affiliation: University of Munich
- Pramipexole in patients with Parkinson's disease and marked drug resistant tremor: a randomised, double blind, placebo controlled multicentre studyO Pogarell
Department of Neurology, Philipps University of Marburg, Marburg, Germany
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 72:713-20. 2002..To compare the tremorlytic properties of pramipexole, a non-ergoline dopamine agonist to those of placebo as add on medication in patients with Parkinson's disease...
- Single-trial coupling of the gamma-band response and the corresponding BOLD signalC Mulert
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Neuroimage 49:2238-47. 2010..Single-trial coupling might be a useful method in order to increase our knowledge about the functional neuroanatomy of "neural ensembles" coupled by 40 Hz oscillations...
- Prolonged confusional state following electroconvulsive therapy--diagnostic clues from serial electroencephalographyO Pogarell
Department of Psychiatry, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Pharmacopsychiatry 38:316-20. 2005..Since cognitive dysfunction can also be caused by ictal states, electroencephalography (EEG) is an essential tool for these conditions...
- EEG coherence reflects regional corpus callosum area in Alzheimer's diseaseO Pogarell
Department of Psychiatry, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Nussbaumstrasse 7, D 80336 Munich, Germany
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 76:109-11. 2005..Correlations between corpus callosum size and interhemispheric EEG coherence were investigated as measures of interhemispheric connectivity in patients with Alzheimer's disease...
- The neural basis of the P300 potential. Focus on the time-course of the underlying cortical generatorsC Mulert
Laboratory for Clinical Neurophysiology, Department of Psychiatry, Nussbaumstrasse 7, 80336 Munich, Germany
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 254:190-8. 2004..In these selected regions, an analysis of the activation time-courses has been performed...
- Simultaneous ERP and event-related fMRI: focus on the time course of brain activity in target detectionC Mulert
Laboratory for Clinical Neurophysiology, Department of Psychiatry, LMU, Munich, Germany
Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 24:17-20. 2002..For a comprehensive understanding of the brain activity underlying the P300 paradigm, we have used a combination of EEG and fMRI to get a precise localization and a high-time resolution of the underlying brain activity...
- In vivo imaging of region and cell type specific neocortical neurodegeneration in Alzheimer's disease. Perspectives of MRI derived corpus callosum measurement for mapping disease progression and effects of therapy. Evidence from studies with MRI, EEG and H Hampel
Department of Psychiatry, Alzheimer Memorial Center and Geriatric Psychiatry Branch, Dementia and Neuroimaging Section, Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Federal Republic of Germany
J Neural Transm 109:837-55. 2002....
- Striatal dopamine transporter binding in early to moderately advanced Parkinson's disease: monitoring of disease progression over 2 yearsM Chouker
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Germany
Nucl Med Commun 22:721-5. 2001....
- Facial pain in a case of cranial dystonia: a case reportG Künig
Department of Neurology, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Cephalalgia 18:709-11. 1998..Possible mechanisms include irritation of ascending trigeminal fibers, muscle ischemia due to compression of blood -vessels, or release of pain-producing substances...
- EEG abnormalities under treatment with atypical antipsychotics: effects of olanzapine and amisulpride as compared to haloperidolO Pogarell
Pharmacopsychiatry 37:304-5. 2004