H L Pahl
Affiliation: University of Freiburg
- The ER-overload response: activation of NF-kappa BH L Pahl
Institute for Experimental Cancer Research, Tumor Biology Center, Freiburg, Germany
Trends Biochem Sci 22:63-7. 1997..This novel intracellular signal transduction pathway might be important in antiviral defense and play a role in various diseases as well as in B-cell development...
- Biomarker analysis in polycythemia vera under interferon-alpha treatment: clonality, EEC, PRV-1, and JAK2 V617FC Steimle
Department of Experimental Anaesthesiology, University Hospital Freiburg, Center for Clinical Research, Freiburg, Germany
Ann Hematol 86:239-44. 2007..Long-term follow-up of large patient cohorts is required to determine whether rIFNalpha treatment can cause complete molecular remissions in PV...
- [Basic research within clinical departments: opportunities and limits]H L Pahl
Sektion Experimentelle Anaesthesie, Universitatsklinikum Freiburg
Anasthesiol Intensivmed Notfallmed Schmerzther 41:137-9. 2006
- Towards a molecular understanding of polycythemia rubra veraH L Pahl
Division of Experimental Anaesthesiology, University Hospital Freiburg, Center for Tumor Biology, Germany
Eur J Biochem 267:3395-401. 2000..However, the molecular mechanisms leading to the development of these diseases are poorly understood. This review will summarize and evaluate recent advances in our understanding of one particular MPD, PV...
- Reduced activation of immunomodulatory transcription factors during positive end-expiratory pressure adjustment based on volume-dependent compliance in isolated perfused rabbit lungsE A Kirchner
Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, University Hospital, Hugstetterstrasse 55, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Br J Anaesth 94:530-5. 2005....
- STAT3 is constitutively active in some patients with Polycythemia rubra veraS Roder
Department of Experimental Anesthesiology, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Exp Hematol 29:694-702. 2001..A constitutive activation of STAT factors could explain the increased proliferation of P. vera cells even in the absence of growth factor stimulation...
- Cloning of PRV-1, a novel member of the uPAR receptor superfamily, which is overexpressed in polycythemia rubra veraS Temerinac
Department of Experimental Anaesthesiology, University Hospital Freiburg, Center for Tumor Biology, Freiburg, Germany
Blood 95:2569-76. 2000..In addition, PRV-1 contains 2 cysteine-rich domains homologous to those found in the uPAR/Ly6/CD59/snake toxin-receptor superfamily. We therefore propose that PRV-1 represents a novel hematopoietic receptor. (Blood. 2000;95:2569-2576)..
- Cysteine 38 in p65/NF-kappaB plays a crucial role in DNA binding inhibition by sesquiterpene lactonesA J García-Piñeres
Institute of Pharmaceutical Biology, Albert Ludwigs Universitat Freiburg, Stefan Meier Strasse 19, 79104 Freiburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 276:39713-20. 2001..Although a slight inhibition of IkappaB degradation was detected for all SLs, the amount of remaining IkappaB was too low to explain the observed NF-kappaB inhibition...
- Effect of nitric oxide on shock-induced hepatic heme oxygenase-1 expression in the ratA Hoetzel
Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, University of Freiburg, Germany
Hepatology 33:925-37. 2001....
- Tyrosine phosphorylation of I kappa B-alpha activates NF-kappa B without proteolytic degradation of I kappa B-alphaV Imbert
Inserm Unité 364 Faculté de Médecine Pasteur, Nice, France
Cell 86:787-98. 1996..Tyrosine phosphorylation of I kappa B-alpha represents a proteolysis-independent mechanism of NF-kappa B activation that directly couples NF-kappa B to cellular tyrosine kinase...