Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Molecular modeling and description of a newly characterized activating mutation of the EGFR gene in non-small cell lung cancerClaudia Otto
Institute of Pathology, University Medical Center Freiburg, Breisacher Strasse 115a, D 79106, Freiburg, Germany
Diagn Pathol 7:146. 2012..e. at least exons 18, 19 and 21, should therefore be conducted to provide best medical care and to offer lung cancer patients appropriate cancer treatment...
- Acute fibrinous and organizing pneumonia associated with influenza A/H1N1 pneumonia after lung transplantationClaudia Otto
Institute of Pathology, University Medical Center Freiburg, Breisacher Strasse 115a, Freiburg, D 79106, Germany
BMC Pulm Med 13:30. 2013..Acute Fibrinous and Organizing Pneumonia (AFOP) is a special histological pattern in acute respiratory failure with high mortality...
- Isolated hypoplastic circumflex coronary artery: a rare cause of haemorrhagic myocardial infarction in a young athleteFlorian Nikolaus Riede
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital Basel, Petersgraben 3, CH 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Diagn Pathol 8:91. 2013..Virtual slides: The virtual slide(s) for this article can be found here: http://www.diagnosticpathology.diagnomx.eu/vs/1558483061962648...
- Multifocal gastric gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) with lymph node metastases in children and young adults: a comparative clinical and histomorphological study of three cases including a new case of Carney triadClaudia Otto
Institute of Pathology, University Hospital Freiburg, Germany
Diagn Pathol 6:52. 2011..Both, pediatric and CT-GISTs, metastasize frequently to regional lymph nodes (29%) and are usually wild type (WT) for common KIT-/PDGFRA mutations...
- Value of epithelioid morphology and PDGFRA immunostaining pattern for prediction of PDGFRA mutated genotype in gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs)Abbas Agaimy
Institute of Pathology, Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen, Germany
Int J Clin Exp Pathol 6:1839-46. 2013..Our aim was to evaluate the predictive value of a combined histomorphological-immunohistochemical pattern analysis of PDGFRA-mutated GISTs to efficiently direct KIT and PDGFRA mutation analysis...
- Simultaneous multi-antibody staining in non-small cell lung cancer strengthens diagnostic accuracy especially in small tissue samplesGian Kayser
Institute of Pathology, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
PLoS ONE 8:e56333. 2013..Integration of immunohistochemical subtyping including investigation of neuroendocrine differentiation into standard histopathological classification of NSCLC must, therefore, be considered...