Affiliation: University of Kiel
- Primary adenocarcinoma of the thymus: an immunohistochemical and molecular study with review of the literatureMaryam Maghbool
Department of Molecular Pathology, Dr Daneshbod Pathology Laboratory, Shiraz, Iran
BMC Clin Pathol 13:17. 2013..Primary adenocarcinoma of thymus is extremely rare...
- Identification of the gene encoding cyclin E1 (CCNE1) as a novel IGH translocation partner in t(14;19)(q32;q12) in diffuse large B-cell lymphomaInga Nagel
Institute of Human Genetics, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel, 24105 Kiel, Germany
Haematologica 94:1020-3. 2009..These data indicate that cyclin E1 may act as a novel oncogene in B-cell lymphomagenesis...
- Deregulation of the telomerase reverse transcriptase (TERT) gene by chromosomal translocations in B-cell malignanciesInga Nagel
Institute of Human Genetics, Christian Albrechts University Kiel and University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Blood 116:1317-20. 2010..These data suggest that deregulation of TERT gene by chromosomal abnormalities leading to increased telomerase activity might contribute to B-cell lymphomagenesis...
- Clinical and pathological features of Burkitt lymphoma showing expression of BCL2--an analysis including gene expression in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissueNeus Masqué-Soler
Department of Pathology, Haematopathology Section and Lymph Node Registry, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel Christian Albrecht University, Kiel, Germany
Br J Haematol 171:501-8. 2015..The four lymphomas diagnosed molecularly as intermediates did not differ in clinical presentation and outcome from molecularly defined BL. ..
- A familial disorder of altered DNA-methylationAlmuth Caliebe
Institute of Human Genetics, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein Campus Kiel Christian Albrechts University Kiel, Kiel, Germany
J Med Genet 51:407-12. 2014..In a subset of imprinting disorders caused by epimutations, multiple imprinted loci are affected. Familial occurrence of multilocus imprinting disorders is rare...
- A comprehensive microarray-based DNA methylation study of 367 hematological neoplasmsJose I Martin-Subero
Institute of Human Genetics, Christian Albrechts University, Kiel, Germany
PLoS ONE 4:e6986. 2009..However, most epigenetic studies in hematologic neoplasms (HNs) have focused either on the analysis of few candidate genes or many genes and few HN entities, and comprehensive studies are required...
- ALK-positive primary cutaneous T-cell-lymphoma (CTCL) with unusual clinical presentation and aggressive courseUlrike Wehkamp
Department of Dermatology, University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany
J Cutan Pathol 42:870-7. 2015..In contrast to its role in systemic ALCL as favorable prognostic marker, ALK expression here was associated with an aggressive course...
- Genes encoding members of the JAK-STAT pathway or epigenetic regulators are recurrently mutated in T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemiaCristina Lopez
Institute for Human Genetics, Christian Albrechts University Kiel and University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Kiel, Germany
Br J Haematol 173:265-73. 2016..These findings complement the mutational spectrum of secondary aberrations in T-PLL and underscore the potential therapeutical relevance of epigenetic regulators in T-PLL. ..
- Microdeletion 5q14.3 and anomalies of brain developmentAlrun Hotz
Institute of Human Genetics, Albert Ludwigs University Medical Centre Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Am J Med Genet A 161:2124-33. 2013..3q15, did not detect any additional mutations, allowing us to conclude that 5q14.3 deletion syndrome is a rare cause of microcephaly with simplified gyral pattern...
- Conflicting results of prenatal FISH with different probes for Down's Syndrome critical regions associated with mosaicism for a de novo del(21)(q22) characterised by molecular karyotyping: Case reportChristel Eckmann-Scholz
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel and Christian Albrechts University Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Mol Cytogenet 3:16. 2010..Postnatal chromosome analysis in lymphocytes of the infant revealed complex mosaicism with four cell lines. By arrayCGH the sSMC was provisionally described as derivative chromosome 21 which was confirmed by targeted FISH experiments...