Affiliation: University Hospital
- The influence of retinoic Acid and thalidomide on the radiosensitivity of u343 glioblastoma cellsDusan Milanović
University Hospital Freiburg, Department of Radiation Oncology, Robert Koch Strasse 3, D 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Anticancer Res 34:1885-91. 2014..In the present study, we test if their combined treatment might enhance the radiosensitivity of these cells...
- Reirradiation plus EGFR inhibition in locally recurrent and unresectable head and neck cancer: final results from a single institutionD Milanovic
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Medical Center Freiburg, Robert Koch Str 3, 79106, Freiburg, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 189:842-8. 2013..This retrospective single-institutional study investigates feasibility, toxicity, and outcome of reirradiation (re-RT) combined with EGFR blockade for these patients...
- Increased radiosensitivity and radiothermosensitivity of human pancreatic MIA PaCa-2 and U251 glioblastoma cell lines treated with the novel Hsp90 inhibitor NVP-HSP990Dusan Milanović
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg 79106, Germany
Radiat Oncol 8:42. 2013..Our aim was to investigate whether the new Hsp90 inhibitor NVP-HSP990 increases radiosensitivity, thermosensitivity and radiothermosensitivity of human tumor cell lines...
- The influence of the combined treatment with Vadimezan (ASA404) and taxol on the growth of U251 glioblastoma xenograftsDusan Milanović
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Freiburg, Germany
BMC Cancer 12:242. 2012..Therapy response was evaluated by measuring changes in tumor size and metabolic activity using 18F-FDG PET (Fluorodeoxyglucose - positron emision tomography) imaging...
- Relapsing high grade mucoepidermoid carcinoma. Long-lasting complete response following reirradiation and EGFR blockadeD Milanovic
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 188:518-22. 2012..Here, we present a case of a relapsed high grade MEC of the salivary glands of the hard palate that was successfully treated with a reirradiation (re-RT) and cetuximab, an antibody against epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)...