- Drug monitoring in child and adolescent psychiatry for improved efficacy and safety of psychopharmacotherapy
Claudia Mehler Wex
TDM Laboratory, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University of Wuerzburg, Fuechsleinstr 5, 97080 Wuerzburg, Germany
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 3:14. 2009
- Bone mineral density in partially recovered early onset anorexic patients - a follow-up investigation
Ulrike Me Schulze
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Psychotherapy, University of Ulm, Germany
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 4:20. 2010
..In addition to an expected influence of regular physical activity and hormone replacement therapy, we explored correlations with nutritionally dependent hormones...
- [Genetic findings in schizophrenia]
Klinik für Kinder und Jugendpsychiatrie Psychotherapie, Universitat Ulm
Z Kinder Jugendpsychiatr Psychother 36:17-26. 2008
..The list of potential candidates includes numerous other genes as well. In conclusion, multiple genetic, neurobiological, and exogenous factors are assumed to interact in the pathogenesis of schizophrenia...
- Atypical antipsychotics in severe anorexia nervosa in children and adolescents--review and case reports
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Psychotherapy, University of Ulm, Steinhövelstr 5, Ulm, Germany
Eur Eat Disord Rev 16:100-8. 2008
..To review the literature on the use of atypical antipsychotics in anorexia nervosa of children and adolescents and to present three case reports on quetiapine treatment of this subgroup...
- A prospective 12-week study of quetiapine in adolescents with schizophrenia spectrum disorders
Benno Graf Schimmelmann
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Duisburg Essen, Virchowstrasse 174, 45147 Essen, Germany
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 17:768-78. 2007
..The aim of this study was to investigate the effectiveness, tolerability, and safety of quetiapine in adolescents with schizophrenia, schizophreniform, and schizoaffective disorders in a prospective open-label study...
- Effectiveness and tolerability of olanzapine in the treatment of adolescents with schizophrenia and related psychotic disorders: results from a large, prospective, open-label study
Ralf W Dittmann
Medical Department, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Lilly Deutschland GmbH, Saalburgstrasse 153, Bad Homburg, Germany
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 18:54-69. 2008
..The aim of this study was to assess effectiveness and tolerability of oral olanzapine treatment of adolescents with schizophrenic disorders...
- Clinical drug monitoring in child and adolescent psychiatry: side effects of atypical neuroleptics
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Albert Ludwigs University Freiburg, Hauptstrasse 8, 79104 Freiburg, Germany
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:308-16. 2006
..The aim of this study was to improve and evaluate the practibility of a method for the assessment of drug-associated side effects, and we implemented a clinical drug monitoring for atypical neuroleptics...
- Increased mRNA levels of the mitochondrial complex I 75-kDa subunit. A potential peripheral marker of early onset schizophrenia?
Dept of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Wurzburg, Fuchsleinstr 15, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 15:504-7. 2006
..Our preliminary findings suggest the mitochondrial complex I as a potential peripheral marker of schizophrenia and its involvement in the pathophysiology of this illness...
- Olanzapine overdose in children and adolescents: two case reports and a review of the literature
Frank M Theisen
Clinical Research Group, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Philipps University, Marburg, and District General Hospital Frankenburg, Germany
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 15:986-95. 2005
- [Aatypical antipsychotics in child and adolescent psychiatry--indications apart from schizophrenia]
Klinik und Poliklinik für Kinder und Jugendpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie der Universität Würzburg
Z Kinder Jugendpsychiatr Psychother 33:159-68. 2005
..Reviewed here are the clinical experience with, studies of, and published reports on the use of atypical antipsychotics in the treatment of different psychiatric disorders other than schizophrenia in children and adolescents...