Affiliation: University of Veterinary Medicine
- Establishment of serological herd profiles for zoonoses and production diseases in pigs by "meat juice multi-serology"Diana Meemken
Institute for Food Quality and Food Safety, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation, Bischofsholer Damm 15, D 30173 Hannover, Germany Electronic address
Prev Vet Med 113:589-98. 2014..Thus, the development of a cost-efficient, time- and labour-saving test system for simultaneously detecting various antibodies should be the next step for an extensive implementation of the meat juice multi-serology concept. ..
- [Occurrence of MRSA in pigs and in humans involved in pig production--preliminary results of a study in the northwest of Germany]D Meemken
Aussenstelle für Epidemiologie der Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover
Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr 115:132-9. 2008..Conclusions are drawn on the herd and intra-herd prevalence of the nasal colonisation of pigs with MRSA ST398 in pigs, but especially on which questions need to be addressed by further research...
- Livestock associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (LaMRSA) isolated from lesions of pigs at necropsy in northwest Germany between 2004 and 2007D Meemken
Field Station for Epidemiology, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation, Bakum, Germany
Zoonoses Public Health 57:e143-8. 2010..We assume that MRSA in pigs may have occurred earlier than 2004 and might be not really 'emerging', but rather have been overlooked until recently. The potentially causative role of the MRSA in the lesions warrants further investigation...
- [Proposals for designing the food chain information for the implementation of the risk-oriented ante- and post-mortem meat inspection]T Blaha
Aussenstelle for Epidemiologie der Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover, Bakum
Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr 114:309-16. 2007....
- Proposing the term purkinjeoma: protein gene product 9.5 expression in 2 porcine cardiac rhabdomyomas indicates possible purkinje fiber cell originB Jacobsen
Department of Pathology, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Bunteweg 17, D 30559 Hannover, Germany
Vet Pathol 47:738-40. 2010..5 immunoreactivity-provide further evidence for the Purkinje fiber cell origin of the porcine myocardial proliferation. Therefore, the term purkinjeoma or purkinjeomatosis is proposed for cardiac rhabdomyoma in pigs...
- [Results of the evaluation of food chain information for a risk-oriented meat inspection]A Windhaus
Institut für Lebensmittelqualität und sicherheit der Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover
Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr 114:305-8. 2007..So for a risk-based meat inspection it is affordable to develop information-systems with real mortality and finding rates and the use of drugs on the farm...