Affiliation: University of Hamburg
- [Diabetes mellitus and comorbid depression: economic findings from a systematic literature review]Thomas Lehnert
Institut für Medizinische Soziologie, Sozialmedizin und Gesundheitsökonomie, Universitatsklinikum Hamburg Eppendorf, 20246 Hamburg
Psychiatr Prax 38:369-75. 2011..To conduct a systematic literature review of cost-of-illness studies and economic evaluations for diabetic patients with comorbid depression...
- Income-, education- and gender-related inequalities in out-of-pocket health-care payments for 65+ patients - a systematic reviewSandro Corrieri
University of Leipzig, Health Economics Research Unit, Department of Psychiatry, Liebigstr, 26, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Int J Equity Health 9:20. 2010..This systematic review focuses on inequalities concerning the amount of out-of-pocket payments (OOPP) associated with income, education or gender in the Elderly aged 65+...
- Review: health care utilization and costs of elderly persons with multiple chronic conditionsThomas Lehnert
University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Germany
Med Care Res Rev 68:387-420. 2011....
- Economic costs of overweight and obesityThomas Lehnert
Department for Medical Sociology and Health Economics, Hamburg Center for Health Economics HCHE, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, D 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab 27:105-15. 2013..This article provides a brief overview of selected economic consequences associated with excess-weight...
- Health care costs in the elderly in Germany: an analysis applying Andersen's behavioral model of health care utilizationDirk Heider
Department of Health Economics and Health Services Research, Hamburg Center for Health Economics, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, Hamburg, 20246, Germany
BMC Health Serv Res 14:71. 2014..To analyze the association of health care costs with predisposing, enabling, and need factors, as defined by Andersen's behavioral model of health care utilization, in the German elderly population...
- Sick leave days and costs associated with overweight and obesity in GermanyThomas Lehnert
From the Department of Health Economics and Health Services Research Mr Lehnert, Ms Stuhldreher, Ms Streltchenia, and Dr König, Hamburg Center for Health Economics, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany IFB Adiposity Diseases Mr Lehnert and Dr Riedel Heller, University Medicine Leipzig, and Department for Social Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Public Health Mr Riedel Heller, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
J Occup Environ Med 56:20-7. 2014..To analyze the impact of body mass index on sick leave days and related costs in Germany...
- Health status of the advanced elderly in six European countries: results from a representative survey using EQ-5D and SF-12Hans Helmut Konig
Department of Medical Sociology and Health Economics, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistrasse 52, Hamburg, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 8:143. 2010..Due to demographic change, the advanced elderly represent the fastest growing population group in Europe. Health problems tend to be frequent and increasing with age within this cohort...