- [Diabetes mellitus and comorbid depression: economic findings from a systematic literature review]Thomas Lehnert
Institut für Medizinische Soziologie, Sozialmedizin und Gesundheitsökonomie, Universitatsklinikum Hamburg Eppendorf, 20246 Hamburg
Psychiatr Prax 38:369-75. 2011..To conduct a systematic literature review of cost-of-illness studies and economic evaluations for diabetic patients with comorbid depression...
- Income-, education- and gender-related inequalities in out-of-pocket health-care payments for 65+ patients - a systematic reviewSandro Corrieri
University of Leipzig, Health Economics Research Unit, Department of Psychiatry, Liebigstr, 26, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Int J Equity Health 9:20. 2010..This systematic review focuses on inequalities concerning the amount of out-of-pocket payments (OOPP) associated with income, education or gender in the Elderly aged 65+...
- Review: health care utilization and costs of elderly persons with multiple chronic conditionsThomas Lehnert
University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Germany
Med Care Res Rev 68:387-420. 2011....
- Economic costs of overweight and obesityThomas Lehnert
Department for Medical Sociology and Health Economics, Hamburg Center for Health Economics HCHE, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, D 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab 27:105-15. 2013..This article provides a brief overview of selected economic consequences associated with excess-weight...
- Health status of the advanced elderly in six European countries: results from a representative survey using EQ-5D and SF-12Hans Helmut Konig
Department of Medical Sociology and Health Economics, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistrasse 52, Hamburg, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 8:143. 2010..Due to demographic change, the advanced elderly represent the fastest growing population group in Europe. Health problems tend to be frequent and increasing with age within this cohort...