Affiliation: University of Ulm
- A prospective randomized controlled trial comparing occupational therapy with home-based exercises in conservative treatment of rotator cuff tearsGert Krischak
Institute of Research in Rehabilitation Medicine at Ulm University, Wuhrstrasse 2 1, Bad Buchau, Germany
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 22:1173-9. 2013..This pilot study evaluates the outcome after occupational therapy, compared to home-based exercises in the conservative treatment of patients with full thickness rotator cuff tears...
- [Return to work after total hip arthroplasty]G Krischak
Institut für Rehabilitationsmedizinische Forschung, Universitat Ulm, Wuhrstraße 2 1, Bad Buchau, Germany
Unfallchirurg 116:755-9. 2013..The analysis of the routine data from the German Federal Pension Fund allows a comprehensive evaluation and investigation of factors which influence reintegration into employment...
- [Treatment of peritrochanteric fractures: biomechanical considerations]G Krischak
Forschungsinstitut für Rehabilitationsmedizin, Zentrum für muskuloskelettale Forschung, Universitat Ulm, Karl Wilhelm Heck Straße 12, 88410, Bad Wurzach, Deutschland
Unfallchirurg 114:485-90. 2011..Although some supportive measures are very promising, such as augmentation, further research is required to increase stability in the unstable and osteoporotic fracture situation...
- [Evaluation of cartilage changes within the scope of second-look arthroscopy 12 months after surgical reconstruction of anterior cruciate ligament rupture]G Krischak
Abteilung Unfall, Hand und Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitatsklinikum Ulm, Steinhovelstrasse 9, 89075 Ulm
Unfallchirurg 104:629-38. 2001..However, postoperative instability was frequently observed (positive pivot-shift 25%, positive Lachmann test 57%). We suggest that postoperative instability should have led to the increased osteochondral damages...
- [Influence of prosthesis design on intramedullary pressure formation in femur shaft implants of cemented hip endoprostheses]A Beck
Klinik für Unfall, Hand und Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitatsklinikum Ulm, Steinhovelstrasse 9, 89075 Ulm
Unfallchirurg 104:1140-4. 2001..In the case of elderly patients or those with pulmonary illness we recommend femoral stem prosthesis designs, which induce little increase in the intramedullary pressure, in order to reduce cardiopulmonary complications...
- Influence of diclofenac (group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) on fracture healingA Beck
Department of Trauma, Hand and Reconstructive Surgery, University Hospital, Steinhoevelstrasse 9, 89075 Ulm, Germany
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 123:327-32. 2003..This animal experiment was performed to determine the influence of NSAR on the process of fracture healing. As an alternative, tramadol, the centrally acting analgetic without peripheral effects, was included in this experiment...
- Relevance of primary reduction for the clinical outcome of femoral neck fractures treated with cancellous screwsG Krischak
Abteilung Unfall, Hand und Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitat Ulm, Steinhovelstrasse 9, 89070 Ulm, Germany
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 123:404-9. 2003..The goal of our study was to evaluate the relevance of reduction quality on the clinical outcome...