Affiliation: University of Bonn
- Effects of hypertonic versus isotonic infusion therapy on regional cerebral blood flow after experimental cardiac arrest cardiopulmonary resuscitation in pigsHenning Krep
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, University Hospital, Sigmund Freud Street 25, D 53105 Bonn, Germany
Resuscitation 63:73-83. 2004..To evaluate the effects of hypertonic, isooncotic, and isotonic infusion therapy on cerebral blood flow (CBF) during and after cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) from experimental cardiac arrest (CA)...
- Hypertonic saline improves myocardial blood flow during CPR, but is not enhanced further by the addition of hydroxy ethyl starchMartin Breil
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, University of Bonn, Sigmund Freud Street 25, D 53105 Bonn, Germany
Resuscitation 56:307-17. 2003..To evaluate the effects of hypertonic saline (HS) and/or hydroxy ethyl starch (HES) on myocardial perfusion pressure (MPP) and blood flow (MBF), and cardiac index (CI) during and after cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)...
- Effects of hypertonic saline on myocardial blood flow in a porcine model of prolonged cardiac arrestMatthias Fischer
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, University of Bonn, Sigmund Freud Street 25, D 53105, Bonn, Germany
Resuscitation 54:269-80. 2002..To evaluate the effects of hypertonic saline (HS) on myocardial reperfusion pressure (MPP) and blood flow (MBF), and cardiac index (CI) during and after cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)...
- Time course of circulatory and metabolic recovery of cat brain after cardiac arrest assessed by perfusion- and diffusion-weighted imaging and MR-spectroscopyHenning Krep
Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, University Hospital Bonn, Bonn, Germany
Resuscitation 58:337-48. 2003..The combination of noninvasive MR techniques is a powerful tool for the evaluation of therapeutical strategies on circulatory and metabolic cerebral recovery after experimental cerebral ischaemia...
- Endothelin-1 elevates regional cerebral perfusion during prolonged ventricular fibrillation cardiac arrest in pigsHenning Krep
Resuscitation 57:317-8. 2003
- Hypertonic saline during CPR: Feasibility and safety of a new protocol of fluid management during resuscitationRaphael Bender
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, University of Bonn, Germany
Resuscitation 72:74-81. 2007..We tested the feasibility and the safety of this new therapeutic measure in a randomised, preclinical pilot study...
- Out-of-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation with the AutoPulse system: a prospective observational study with a new load-distributing band chest compression deviceHenning Krep
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, University of Cologne, Kerpener Str 62, D 50924 Koln, Germany
Resuscitation 73:86-95. 2007..To evaluate the effectiveness, the safety, and the practicability of the new automated load-distributing band resuscitation device AutoPulse in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the midsized urban emergency service of Bonn city...
- Hydroxyethyl starch inhibits endothelium-derived relaxation in porcine coronary arteriesOguzhan Dagtekin
Department of Anaesthesiology, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Pharmacology 81:241-5. 2008..Hydroxyethyl starch (HES) solutions are widely used for fluid resuscitation. We studied the effects of HES on endothelium-dependent relaxation (EDR), especially on the endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor (EDHF)...