B J Krause
Affiliation: University of Rostock
- FDG PET and PET/CTBerud J Krause
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Universitätsklinikum Rostock, Gertrudenplatz 1, 18057, Rostock, Germany
Recent Results Cancer Res 187:351-69. 2013....
- PET/CT and choline: diagnosis and stagingM Farsad
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Central Hospital, Bolzano, Italy
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 56:343-53. 2012..In the future [11C]- and [18F]choline PET and PET/CT may also be helpful in patient stratification with respect to primary surgery and radiation therapy...
- Lesion concordance, image quality and artefacts in PET/CT: results of a multicenter studyH Stergar
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Essen, Essen, Germany
Nuklearmedizin 49:129-37. 2010..to evaluate the image quality and 3.) to determine both, the quantity and the quality of artefacts in whole body FDG PET/CT scans...
- Network analysis in episodic encoding and retrieval of word-pair associates: a PET studyB J Krause
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Heinrich Heine University Hospital, Dusseldorf, Germany
Eur J Neurosci 11:3293-301. 1999..Our results further underline the role of the precuneus in episodic memory, not only during retrieval but also during encoding...
- The detection rate of [11C]choline-PET/CT depends on the serum PSA-value in patients with biochemical recurrence of prostate cancerB J Krause
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat Munchen, Ismaninger Str 22, 81675, Munich, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 35:18-23. 2008....
- The motion aftereffect: more than area V5/MT? Evidence from 15O-butanol PET studiesH Hautzel
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany
Brain Res 892:281-92. 2001....
- PET/CT for the staging and follow-up of patients with malignanciesT D Poeppel
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Essen, Hufelandstr 55, 45122 Essen, Germany
Eur J Radiol 70:382-92. 2009..This promotes PET/CT as the imaging modality of choice for working-up of the most common tumour entities as well as some of the rare malignancies...
- Choline PET and PET/CT in Primary Diagnosis and Staging of Prostate CancerS Schwarzenböck
1 Department of Nuclear Medicine, Universitätsmedizin Rostock, Universitat Rostock, Rostock, Germany
Theranostics 2:318-30. 2012....