Affiliation: University Hospital
- Shoulder silhouette and axilla reconstruction with free composite elbow tissue transfer following interscapulothoracic amputationGeorgios Koulaxouzidis
Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery, University of Freiburg Medical Centre, 79106 Freiburg, Germany Electronic address
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 67:81-6. 2014..This procedure reduces functional and aesthetic impairments and improves the quality of life. ..
- An integrated therapy concept for reduction of postoperative complications after resection of a panniculus morbidusGeorgios Koulaxouzidis
Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery, University of Freiburg Medical Centre, Freiburg, Germany
Obes Surg 22:549-54. 2012..Here we investigated the effects of perioperative complex decongestive physical therapy (CDP) on outcome and complication rates...
- [Soft tissue reconstruction with a temporoparietal fascial flap (TPFF)]G Koulaxouzidis
Abteilung Plastische und Handchirurgie, Chirurgische Universitätsklinik Freiburg, Hugstetter Str 55, 79106, Freiburg, Deutschland
Oper Orthop Traumatol 24:32-42. 2012..Soft tissue reconstruction with a temporoparietal fascial flap (TPFF)...
- Case of combined thenar and hypothenar hammer syndrome: case report and brief review of the literatureGeorgios Koulaxouzidis
Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery, University Medical Center Freiburg UMCF, Germany
J Reconstr Microsurg 27:373-6. 2011..The gold standard in diagnosis is the angiography. Surgical or conservative treatment can be performed successfully. We present a case of combined thenar and hypothenar hammer and a brief review of the literature...
- Infraareolar pectoralis major myocutaneous island flap as treatment of first choice for deep sternal wound infectionFilip Simunovic
Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery, University of Freiburg Medical Center, Hugstetterstrasse 55, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 66:187-92. 2013..The combination of immunocompetent bulky muscle tissue used to obliterate the sternal cavity and the large skin paddle enabling a low-tension skin closure allows reliable and efficient treatment of this severe complication...