Affiliation: University of Hohenheim
- cDNA-AFLP analysis of plant and pathogen genes expressed in grapevine infected with Plasmopara viticolaMarianna Polesani
Department for Sciences, Technologies e Markets of Grapevine and Wine, 37029 San Floriano di Valpolicella VR, Italy
BMC Genomics 9:142. 2008..The molecular basis of compatibility and disease development in this system is poorly understood. We have carried out a large-scale cDNA-AFLP analysis to identify grapevine and P. viticola genes associated with the infection process...
- Characterization of Plasmopara-resistance in grapevine using in vitro plantsAndreas Kortekamp
Federal Centre for Breeding Research on Cultivated Plants, Institute for Grapevine Breeding Geilweilerhof, D 76833 Siebeldingen, Germany
J Plant Physiol 160:1393-400. 2003..viticola indicated that there is a strong correlation between the POX activity in leaves of in vitro-plants and the resistance of grapevine plants to P. viticola in the field...
- Growth, occurrence and development of septa in Plasmopara viticola and other members of the Peronosporaceae using light- and epifluorescence-microscopyAndreas Kortekamp
Institute for Phytomedicine 360, University of Hohenheim, D 70593 Stuttgart, Germany
Mycol Res 109:640-8. 2005..Thus, 2 DOG or its analogues interferes with morphogenesis in Plasmopara viticola and may have a deleterious effect on the spread of this downy mildew between plants...
- Expression analysis of defence-related genes in grapevine leaves after inoculation with a host and a non-host pathogenA Kortekamp
Institute for Phytomedicine, University of Hohenheim, 70593 Stuttgart, Germany
Plant Physiol Biochem 44:58-67. 2006..cubensis led to a reduced browning reaction (as a result of a hypersensitive reaction) in Gloire and significantly reduced the intensity of sporulation in Riesling after a subsequent inoculation with P. viticola...
- Chitin synthesis during in planta growth and asexual propagation of the cellulosic oomycete and obligate biotrophic grapevine pathogen Plasmopara viticolaStefan Werner
Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Institute of Plant Breeding and Plant Protection, Phytopathology and Plant Protection, Ludwig-Wucherer-Str. 2, D-06099 Halle (Saale, Germany
FEMS Microbiol Lett 208:169-73. 2002..Analyses of wheat germ agglutinin labeling patterns by confocal laser scanning microscopy show that chitin is present on the surface of hyphal cell walls during in planta growth, and of sporangiophores and sporangia...