B P Korge
Affiliation: University of Cologne
- Identification of novel mutations in basic hair keratins hHb1 and hHb6 in monilethrix: implications for protein structure and clinical phenotypeB P Korge
Department of Dermatology and Venerology, University of Cologne, Germany
J Invest Dermatol 113:607-12. 1999..Other factors are required to explain the marked variation in clinical severity within and between cases...
- [Pityriasis rosea. Reactivation of human Herpesvirus 6 and 7 infection?]B Korge
Klinik und Poliklinik fur Dermatologie und Venerologie, Cologne
Hautarzt 54:78-9. 2003
- [Kaposi sarcoma-associated human herpesvirus 8 infection. With destabilization of cellular beta-catenin comes proliferation and tumor growth]B Korge
Klinik und Polikinik für Dermatologie und Venerologie, Cologne
Hautarzt 54:389-90. 2003
- A novel compound heterozygous mutation in Werner syndrome results in WRN transcript decayF B Muller
Department of Dermatology, University of Cologne, Kerpener Str 62, 50937 Koln, Germany
Br J Dermatol 152:1030-2. 2005..Werner syndrome (WS) is a rare autosomal recessive progeroid disorder caused by mutations of the WRN gene encoding a protein of the RecQ-type family of DNA helicases...
- Linkage of epidermolytic hyperkeratosis to the type II keratin gene cluster on chromosome 12qJ G Compton
Skin Biology Branch, National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Nat Genet 1:301-5. 1992..In the pedigree studied here, a type II keratin gene, very probably K1, is implicated as the site of the molecular defect causing EHK...