F T Kolligs
Affiliation: University of Munich
- Genetic targeting of B-RafV600E affects survival and proliferation and identifies selective agents against BRAF-mutant colorectal cancer cellsBenjamin Hirschi
Department of Internal Medicine II, University of Munich, Marchioninistr, 15, D 81377 Munich, Germany
Mol Cancer 13:122. 2014..The purpose of this study was to identify B-RafV600E-mediated traits of cancer cells in a genetic in vitro model and to assess the selective sensitization of B-RafV600E-mutant cancer cells towards therapeutic agents...
- Circulating cell-free methylated DNA and lactate dehydrogenase release in colorectal cancerAlexander B Philipp
Department of Medicine II, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Marchioninistr, 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
BMC Cancer 14:245. 2014..Additionally the prognostic impact of these markers was examined...
- [Early detection of colorectal cancer: role of endoscopy and imaging]F T Kolligs
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik II, Klinikum der Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, Campus Großhadern, Marchioninistr 15, 81377 Munchen, Deutschland
Internist (Berl) 54:797-802. 2013..New methods including capsule colonoscopy and virtual colonoscopy have great potential but are currently not recommended for early detection of colonic neoplasia...
- [Screening for colorectal cancer. Current evidence and novel developments]F T Kolligs
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik II, Klinikum der Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, Campus Grosshadern, Marchioninistr 15, 81377, Munchen, Deutschland
Radiologe 52:504-10. 2012..Colonoscopy is a diagnostic and therapeutic tool and it serves as the reference standard for other tests in clinical studies...
- Multimodality treatment for early-stage hepatocellular carcinoma: a bridging therapy for liver transplantationN Ashoori
Department of Clinical Radiology, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Campus Grosshadern, Munich, Germany
Digestion 86:338-48. 2012....
- Comparison of CT colonography, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and faecal occult blood tests for the detection of advanced adenoma in an average risk populationA Graser
Department of Clinical Radiology, University of Munich, Klinikum Grosshadern, Munich, Germany
Gut 58:241-8. 2009....
- Multimodality treatment with conventional transcatheter arterial chemoembolization and radiofrequency ablation for unresectable hepatocellular carcinomaN Ashoori
Department of Radiology, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Campus Grosshadern, Munich, Germany
Digestion 85:18-26. 2012....
- [Diagnosis and multimodal therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma]F T Kolligs
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik II, Klinikum der Universitat Munchen, Campus Grosshadern, Munchen, Germany
Z Gastroenterol 48:274-88. 2010..Interdisciplinary management of HCC patients is essential in order to provide every patient with the optimal therapy at his specific stage of disease...
- [Interdisciplinary diagnosis of and therapy for cholangiocarcinoma]F T Kolligs
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik II, Klinikum der Universität München Campus Grosshadern, Munchen
Z Gastroenterol 46:58-68. 2008..For the best care and treatment of patients with cholangiocarcinomas an interdisciplinary approach is required and to achieve progress in the therapy patients should be included in prospective clinical trials to test new approaches...
- Computer-aided detection in CT colonography: initial clinical experience using a prototype systemA Graser
Department of Clinical Radiology, University of Munich, Grosshadern Campus, Marchioninistr 15, 81377, Munich, Germany
Eur Radiol 17:2608-15. 2007..For large and medium polyps, per-patient sensitivity was 100% for the radiologist, and 96% for CAD. In conclusion, CAD shows high sensitivity in the detection of clinically significant polyps with acceptable false-positive rates...