Jakob M Koch
Affiliation: University of Kiel
- Changes in CREB-phosphorylation during recovery from major depressionJakob M Koch
Department of Psychiatry, Christian Albrechts University, Niemannsweg 147, D 24105 Kiel, Germany
J Psychiatr Res 36:369-75. 2002..In conclusion, these results indicate for the first time that the increase in CREB-phosphorylation might be a molecular state marker for the response to antidepressant treatment...
- Changes in CREB phosphorylation and BDNF plasma levels during psychotherapy of depressionJakob M Koch
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Christian Albrechts University Kiel, Niemannsweg 147, Kiel, Germany
Psychother Psychosom 78:187-92. 2009..In the present study, we focused on patients treated only with psychotherapy to exclude direct pharmacological actions. In addition to pCREB, we also measured the BDNF plasma levels...
- Differential effects of fluoxetine and imipramine on the phosphorylation of the transcription factor CREB and cell-viabilityJakob M Koch
Department of Psychiatry, Christian-Albrecht-University Kiel, 24105 Kiel, Germany
J Psychiatr Res 37:53-9. 2003..We further assume that antidepressants induce CREB-phosphorylation via signal transduction pathways that are different from those inducing apoptosis...
- A flow-cytometric method to investigate glutamate-receptor-sensitivity in whole blood platelets - results from healthy controls and patients with schizophreniaPaul C Baier
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Christian Albrechts University Kiel, Niemannsweg 147, 24105 Kiel, Germany
J Psychiatr Res 43:585-91. 2009..However, further studies with drug naive patients will be necessary to find out whether or not the observed hypoglutamergic function of platelets is endogenous to the disorder...
- Sleep in major depression: relation to memory performance and outcome after interpersonal psychotherapyRobert Goder
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Centre of Integrative Psychiatry ZIP, Christian Albrechts University School of Medicine, Kiel, Germany
Neuropsychobiology 55:36-42. 2007..Earlier findings suggest both a link between sleep and memory consolidation and a relationship between abnormal sleep at baseline and poor treatment outcome in major depression after interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT)...