Affiliation: University of Cologne
- The bi-specific CD3 x NCAM antibody: a model to preactivate T cells prior to tumour cell lysisM Jensen
Department of Pediatric Oncology and Hematology, University of Cologne, Germany
Clin Exp Immunol 134:253-63. 2003....
- Targeting the neural cell adhesion molecule in cancerMarkus Jensen
Department of Paediatric Oncology and Haematology, University of Cologne, Kerpener Strasse 62, 50924, Cologne, Germany
Cancer Lett 258:9-21. 2007..Here we provide an overview of the evolving field of anti-NCAM immunotherapy for cancer and discuss its indications and limitations...
- NK cell depletion diminish tumour-specific B cell responsesMarkus Jensen
Molecular Tumour Biology and Tumour Immunology, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Immunol Lett 93:205-10. 2004..The data reveal an unexpected impact of NK cells on the development of tumour directed B cell responses. Consequently, NK cell function has also to be taken into account when developing B cell-based cancer immunotherapy...
- Phase I study of a novel pro-apoptotic drug R-etodolac in patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaMarkus Jensen
University of Cologne, Kerpener Strasse 62, 50924, Cologne, Germany
Invest New Drugs 26:139-49. 2008..Further study of R-etodolac as a possible new maintenance therapy or as a part of combination therapy of B-CLL appears warranted...
- One step generation of fully chimeric antibodies using Cgamma1- and Ckappa mutant miceMarkus Jensen
Department of Pediatric Oncology, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
J Immunother 30:338-49. 2007..The present data highlight F004-Jen mice as an efficient tool for "one step" generation of chimeric Abs...
- Prolonged remission in a patient with relapsed follicular lymphoma after a single course of rituximabMarkus Jensen
Department of Internal Medicine I, University of Cologne, Germany
Onkologie 29:90-2. 2006..Rituximab monotherapy can achieve remissions of up to 80% in follicular lymphoma. As the antibody has only been on the market since 1997, long-term observations are still rare...
- The novel chimeric anti-NCAM (neural cell adhesion molecule) antibody ch.MK1 displays antitumor activity in SCID mice but does not activate complement-dependent cytolysis (CDC)Martin Klehr
Department of Pediatric Oncology and Hematology, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
J Immunother 32:442-51. 2009....
- Localization of 131I-labelled monoclonal antibody ERIC1 in a subcutaneous xenograft model of neuroblastoma in SCID miceChristina Otto
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Cologne, Germany
Nucl Med Commun 27:171-8. 2006..To evaluate a novel strategy of immunolocalization of human neuroblastoma by targeting the neural cell adhesion molecule (NCAM), which is over-expressed on neuroblastoma...
- Fludarabine in combination with alemtuzumab is effective and feasible in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia: results of a phase II trialThomas Elter
Department of Hematology and Oncology, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 23:7024-31. 2005..To determine the efficacy and safety of a newly developed concomitant administration of fludarabine and alemtuzumab (FluCam) in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL)...
- Reduced frequencies and suppressive function of CD4+CD25hi regulatory T cells in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia after therapy with fludarabineMarc Beyer
Molecular Tumor Biology and Tumor Immunology Clinic I for Internal Medicine, University of Cologne, Joseph Stelzmann Str 9 Haus 16, 50931 Cologne, Germany
Blood 106:2018-25. 2005..In light of similar findings for cyclophosphamide the combination of fludarabine and cyclophosphamide might be further exploited in strategies reducing immunosuppression prior to cancer immunotherapy...
- Implementation and evaluation of a central coordination office for clinical trials in a tertiary care hospitalSven Trelle
Department I of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Germany
Onkologie 28:407-11. 2005..We report about a project now running for 7 years that was started in order to enhance the recruitment of patients into clinical trials, to improve trial-related quality, and to comply with the regulatory issues related to these studies...