Affiliation: University of Kiel
- Juvenile xanthogranuloma in childhood and adolescence: a clinicopathologic study of 129 patients from the kiel pediatric tumor registryDirk Janssen
Department of Pediatric Pathology, University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Am J Surg Pathol 29:21-8. 2005..JXG is an uncommon, mostly cutaneous, and prognostically favorable histiocytic tumor of infancy. Simple tumor excision is the therapy for choice except in the very rare systemic JXG, in which multimodal chemotherapy is indicated...
- Histopathology, cell proliferation indices and clinical outcome in 304 patients with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL): a clinicopathological study from the European MCL NetworkMarkus Tiemann
Department of Haematopathology and Lymph Node Registry, University Hospitals of Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Br J Haematol 131:29-38. 2005..Based on this large clinicopathological study of prospective clinical trials, multivariate analysis confirmed the central prognostic role of cell proliferation and its superiority to all other histomorphological and clinical criteria...
- Repp86: a new prognostic marker in mantle cell lymphomaCarsten Schrader
II Department of Internal Medicine and Hematology, University Hospital of Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel, Germany
Eur J Haematol 75:498-504. 2005..Patients and..
- Tumor sclerosis but not cell proliferation or malignancy grade is a prognostic marker in advanced-stage follicular lymphoma: the German Low Grade Lymphoma Study GroupWolfram Klapper
Department of Pathology, Hematopathology Section and Lymph Node Registry, Kiel, Germany
J Clin Oncol 25:3330-6. 2007..Several histopathologic biomarkers for risk stratification have been suggested, but most markers have not been validated in patients treated in prospective trials...
- Growth pattern and distribution of follicular dendritic cells in mantle cell lymphoma: a clinicopathological study of 96 patientsCarsten Schrader
II Department of Internal Medicine and Hematology, University Hospital of Schleswig Holstein, Kiel, Chemnitzstrasse 33, 24116 Kiel, Germany
Virchows Arch 448:151-9. 2006..0008). The distribution of FDC in MCL is a diagnostic tool for identifying patients with a better clinical prognosis...
- AIDS-related B-cell lymphoma (ARL): correlation of prognosis with differentiation profiles assessed by immunophenotypingChristian Hoffmann
Infectious Diseases Outpatient Clinic, II Department of Medicine, Universitatsklinikum Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel, Chemnitzstrasse 33, 24116 Kiel, Germany
Blood 106:1762-9. 2005..04). In summary, lack of CD20 or CD10 expression and a post-germinal center signature are associated with a worse prognosis in ARL...
- Human beta-defensin-2 in oral cancer with opportunistic Candida infectionJens Eduard Meyer
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University of Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel, 24105 Kiel, Germany
Anticancer Res 24:1025-30. 2004..Malignant transformation induces alteration of hBD-2 expression and leads to a reduced hBD-2 expression and subsequentially to Candida colonization on oral SCCs...
- Impact of cranial radiotherapy on central nervous system prophylaxis in children and adolescents with central nervous system-negative stage III or IV lymphoblastic lymphomaBirgit Burkhardt
Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Children s University Hospital, Giessen, Germany
J Clin Oncol 24:491-9. 2006....
- Clonality in juvenile xanthogranulomaDirk Janssen
Am J Surg Pathol 31:812-3. 2007
- Clonal nature of sclerosing polycystic adenosis of salivary glands demonstrated by using the polymorphism of the human androgen receptor (HUMARA) locus as a markerAlena Skalova
Department of Pathology, Medical Faculty Hospital, Charles University, Plzen, Czech Republic
Am J Surg Pathol 30:939-44. 2006..We therefore conclude that the findings in the present study are further supporting evidence that SPA is a neoplasm, and not just a reactive process...
- A 38-year history of natural-killer-cell lymphomaCarsten Schrader
N Engl J Med 350:418-9. 2004