Affiliation: University of Rostock
- Relationships between fatty acids and psychophysiological parameters in depressive inpatients under experimentally induced stressG Irmisch
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Rostock University, Gehlsheimer Str 20, D 18147, Rostock, Germany
Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 74:149-56. 2006..High concentrations of palmitoleic acid and lauric acid were related to a low level of depression (BDI and Hamilton scores). The implications of these findings for add-on treatment regimens in depression are discussed...
- Fatty acids and sleep in depressed inpatientsG Irmisch
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Rostock University, Gehlsheimer Strasse 20, D 18147 Rostock, Germany
Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 76:1-7. 2007..In contrast to our hypothesis, there is not only a significant lack of n-3 fatty acids but also of special monoenoic and n-6 fatty acids in sleep-disturbed depressives...
- Zinc and fatty acids in depressionGisela Irmisch
Psychiatric University Hospital, Universitat Rostock, Medizinische Fakultat, Neurochemisches Labor der Klinik für Psychiatrie and Psychotherapie, Rostock, Germany
Neurochem Res 35:1376-83. 2010..In depressive patients and control persons Zn concentration is associated with different FAs indicating diverging metabolic pathways...
- Serum fatty acids, antioxidants, and treatment response in hepatitis C infection: greater polyunsaturated fatty acid and antioxidant levels in hepatitis C respondersGisela Irmisch
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Rostock, Gehlsheimer Str 20, D 18147 Rostock, Germany
J Clin Lipidol 5:288-93. 2011..Patients suffering from chronic hepatitis C (CHC) may exhibit impaired liver functions such as disturbances of fatty acid storage, synthesis and degradation...
- Modified magnesium and lipoproteins in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)Gisela Irmisch
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Rostock University, Rostock, Germany
World J Biol Psychiatry 12:63-5. 2011..Therefore, in this study the concentrations of further lipid parameters were assessed. We intended to prove, if there is a lack of Mg and someone different lipoprotein concentration in ADHD patients compared to controls...
- Antidepressant efficacy of two different rTMS procedures. High frequency over left versus low frequency over right prefrontal cortex compared with sham stimulationJacqueline Höppner
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Centre of Nervous Disease, University of Rostock, Germany
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 253:103-9. 2003..Furthermore, effects on cognitive functions and psychomotor functioning were tested...