Affiliation: University of Heidelberg
- Epigenetic regulation of PAX5 expression in acute T-cell lymphoblastic leukemiaGero Hütter
Institute of Transfusion Medicine and Immunology, University Heidelberg, Friedrich Ebert Straße 107, 68167 Mannheim, Germany
Leuk Res 35:614-9. 2011..Analysis of the association of altered methylation levels with gene expression data indicated a differential epigenetic regulation of PAX5 through promoter methylation which may contribute to the pathogenesis of this disease...
- Allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in patients with human immunodeficiency virus: the experiences of more than 25 yearsG Hutter
Institute of Transfusion Medicine and Immunology, Heidelberg University, Mannheim, Germany
Clin Exp Immunol 163:284-95. 2011..In this paper the data of more than 25 years experience with allogeneic HSCT in patients with HIV-1 are reviewed and analysed...
- Eradication of HIV by transplantation of CCR5-deficient hematopoietic stem cellsGero Hütter
Institute of Transfusion Medicine and Immunology, Medical Faculty Mannheim, Heidelberg University, Germany
ScientificWorldJournal 11:1068-76. 2011..Here we give an update on open questions, unsolved aspects, and clinical consequences concerning this unique case...
- The CCR5-delta32 polymorphism as a model to study host adaptation against infectious diseases and to develop new treatment strategiesGero HÃ¼tter
Institute of Transfusion Medicine and Immunology, Medical Faculty Mannheim, German Red Cross Blood Service Baden WÃ¼rttemberg Hessen, Heidelberg University, 68167 Mannheim, Germany
Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 236:938-43. 2011..Furthermore, the first clinical applications exploiting our knowledge of this chemokine receptor as a host factor are described...
- The effect of the CCR5-delta32 deletion on global gene expression considering immune response and inflammationGero Hütter
Institute of Transfusion Medicine and Immunology, Medical Faculty Mannheim, Heidelberg University German Red Cross Blood Service Baden Württemberg Hessen, Germany
J Inflamm (Lond) 8:29. 2011..abstract:..
- Skewed X-inactivation patterns in ageing healthy and myelodysplastic haematopoiesis determined by a pyrosequencing based transcriptional clonality assayMaximilian Mossner
Department of Hematology and Oncology, University Hospital Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany
J Med Genet 50:108-17. 2013..Recently, transcriptional XCIP ratio analysis challenged these results and questioned the suitability of methylation based clonality assays...
- SNP array analysis of acute promyelocytic leukemia may be of prognostic relevance and identifies a potential high risk group with recurrent deletions on chromosomal subband 1q31.3Daniel Nowak
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Medical Faculty Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 51:756-67. 2012..9, P=0.0031). This study presents a comprehensive assessment of new CNAs as pathomechanistically relevant targets and possible prognostic factors which could refine risk stratification of APL...