Affiliation: University of Munich
- Differential WNT activity in colorectal cancer confers limited tumorigenic potential and is regulated by MAPK signalingDavid Horst
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Cancer Res 72:1547-56. 2012..Furthermore, they suggest that MAPK signaling is a critical modifier of intratumoral heterogeneity that contributes significantly to determining the impact of WNT activity on stemness phenotypes in colon cancer cells...
- SOX2 expression correlates with lymph-node metastases and distant spread in right-sided colon cancerJens Neumann
Pathologisches Institut, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
BMC Cancer 11:518. 2011....
- LEF-1 and TCF4 expression correlate inversely with survival in colorectal cancerLydia Kriegl
Department of Pathology, Ludwig Maximilians Universität LMU, Thalkirchnerstr, 36, 80337, Munich, Germany
J Transl Med 8:123. 2010..In this study we investigated the expression of β-Catenin, LEF1 and TCF4 in colorectal carcinomas and their prognostic significance...
- CD133 expression is an independent prognostic marker for low survival in colorectal cancerD Horst
Pathologisches Institut der Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, Thalkirchner Str 36, 80337 München, Germany
Br J Cancer 99:1285-9. 2008..Our results indicate that in colorectal cancer, the CD133+ tumour cells can be detected by immunohistochemistry, which facilitates their further characterisation in situ...
- The intratumoral distribution of nuclear beta-catenin is a prognostic marker in colon cancerDavid Horst
Pathologisches Institut der Ludwig Maximilians Universität, Munich, Germany
Cancer 115:2063-70. 2009..Herein, the authors investigated whether the intratumoral distribution of nuclear beta-catenin can serve as a prognostic marker for survival and tumor progression of stage IIA colon cancer patients...
- Comparison of CT colonography, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and faecal occult blood tests for the detection of advanced adenoma in an average risk populationA Graser
Department of Clinical Radiology, University of Munich, Klinikum Grosshadern, Munich, Germany
Gut 58:241-8. 2009....