Affiliation: University of Freiburg
- Prognostic value of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist gene polymorphism and cytomegalovirus seroprevalence in patients with coronary artery diseaseDietrich Rothenbacher
Department of Epidemiology, The German Centre for Research on Ageing, University of Heidelberg, Germany
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 5:10. 2005....
- Apolipoprotein E1 Baden (Arg(180)-->Cys). A new apolipoprotein E variant associated with hypertriglyceridemiaM M Hoffmann
Division of Clinical Chemistry, Medical School, Albert Ludwigs University, Hugstetter Str 55, D 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Clin Chim Acta 303:41-8. 2001..We therefore suggest that apoE1 Baden may cause hypertrigylceridemia, possibly by inhibiting the hydrolysis of triglycerides associated with very low density lipoproteins...
- Diminished LDL receptor and high heparin binding of apolipoprotein E2 Sendai associated with lipoprotein glomerulopathyM Hoffmann
Division of Clinical Chemistry, Department of Medicine, Albert Ludwigs University, Freiburg, Germany
J Am Soc Nephrol 12:524-30. 2001..These unique characteristics of apoE2 Sendai (Arg(145) Pro) may relate to the development of lipoprotein glomerulopathy...
- Trimipramine in primary insomnia: results of a polysomnographic double-blind controlled studyD Riemann
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Freiburg, Germany
Pharmacopsychiatry 35:165-74. 2002..However, due to the large intra- and interindividual variance in the parameters of interest before and during treatment a larger sample size would have been necessary to strengthen the validity of our findings...
- Efficacy and safety of recombinant activated factor VII for acute intracerebral hemorrhageStephan A Mayer
Department of Neurology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, USA
N Engl J Med 358:2127-37. 2008..We performed this phase 3 trial to confirm a previous study in which recombinant activated factor VII (rFVIIa) reduced growth of the hematoma and improved survival and functional outcomes...