Affiliation: University of Munich
- Validity of carbohydrate-deficient transferrin (%CDT), gamma-glutamyltransferase (gamma-GT) and mean corpuscular erythrocyte volume (MCV) as biomarkers for chronic alcohol abuse: a study in patients with alcohol dependence and liver disorders of non-alcohB Hock
Psychiatric Clinic of Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Germany
Addiction 100:1477-86. 2005....
- Effects of alcohol consumption on iron metabolismM Lieb
Department of Psychiatry, Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Germany
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 37:68-73. 2011..Here, vitamin B12 and folic acid state were assessed. Results on iron metabolism in patients with alcohol dependence in comparison with social drinkers are presented...
- Respiratory burst as a biomarker for stress responsesK Huber
Chair of Cell Biology, Technische Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
Protoplasma 229:221-4. 2006..Cryoconservation, which has often been critical for primary cells, can be accomplished without any subsequent loss of function by freezing the cells in dimethyl sulfoxide-containing medium...
- A new monoclonal antibody against vitellogenin from rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)A Marx
Department of Botany, , Freising, Germany
Chemosphere 44:393-9. 2001..Increased vtg levels in male fish are correlated with the increasing levels of effluent. The effluent levels in the exposure experiments are relevant for effluent loadings of the Berlin waterways during the seasons of the year...
- Vitellogenin levels in mussel hemolymph--a suitable biomarker for the exposure to estrogens?M Riffeser
Technische Universitat Munchen, Center of Life Sciences, Department of Plant Sciences, Alte Akademie 12, Freising, Germany
Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol 132:75-84. 2002..It was resolved in a cluster of single proteins with properties that match the characteristics of a previously reported histidine-rich glycoprotein...
- Increased levels of circulating soluble CD14 but not CD83 in infants are associated with early intestinal colonization with Staphylococcus aureusA C Lundell
Department of Rheumatology and Inflammation Research, The Sahigrenska Adademy, Goteborg, Sweden
Clin Exp Allergy 37:62-71. 2007..The physiological stimulus for their production is unclear and their possible role in allergy development is unknown...