Affiliation: University Hospital
- Provision of group psychoeducation for relatives of persons in inpatient depression treatment--a cross-sectional survey of acute care hospitals in GermanyFabian Frank
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Medical Center Freiburg, Hauptstraße 5, D 79104 Freiburg, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 14:143. 2014..Since there is limited knowledge on the provision of psychoeducational groups for relatives of persons in inpatient depression treatment, we conducted a survey among acute care hospitals in Germany...
- Development and testing of culturally sensitive patient information material for Turkish, Polish, Russian and Italian migrants with depression or chronic low back pain (KULTINFO): study protocol for a double-blind randomized controlled trialLars P Hölzel
Research Group on Psychotherapy and Health Services Research, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Medical Center University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Trials 15:265. 2014..In this respect, it will be examined whether culturally sensitive information material is judged as more useful by the patients than standard translated patient information without cultural adaptation...
- [Length of hospitalization for inpatient treatment of depression. Results of a multicentre study on the effects of a new treatment model]L P Hölzel
Abteilung für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, AG Klinische Epidemiologie und Versorgungsforschung, Universitatsklinikum Freiburg, Hauptstr 5, 79104, Freiburg, Deutschland
Nervenarzt 85:344-9. 2014....
- Combination of pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy in the treatment of chronic depression: a systematic review and meta-analysisAlessa von Wolff
Department of Medical Psychology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 12:61. 2012....
- Patient preference for involvement, experienced involvement, decisional conflict, and satisfaction with physician: a structural equation model testLars P Hölzel
Division of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Clinical Epidemiology and Health Services Research, University Medical Center Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
BMC Health Serv Res 13:231. 2013....
- [Patient participation in medical decision making within an integrated health care system in Germany: results of a controlled cohort study]L P Hölzel
Abteilung für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Arbeitsgruppe Klinische Epidemiologie und Versorgungsforschung, Universitatsklinikum Freiburg, Hauptstrasse 5, Freiburg, Germany
Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz 55:1524-33. 2012..The intensity of the training was presumably too low to establish an enduring change in the physician-patient interaction...
- Effectiveness of psychotherapeutic, pharmacological, and combined treatments for chronic depression: a systematic review (METACHRON)Levente Kriston
Department of Medical Psychology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 10:95. 2010..Yet, a systematic review comparing the effectiveness of multiple treatment options and considering all subtypes of chronic depressions is still missing...
- Risk factors for chronic depression--a systematic reviewLars Hölzel
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Medical Center Freiburg, Germany
J Affect Disord 129:1-13. 2011..This review was conducted to examine which factors represent a risk factor for the development of chronic depression for patients diagnosed with a depressive episode...
- [Risk factors for non-response in inpatient depression treatment]Lars Hölzel
Universitatsklinikum Freiburg, Abteilung für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Sektion Klinische Epidemiologie und Versorgungsforschung
Psychiatr Prax 37:27-33. 2010..The aim of this study was to identify predictors of non-response in inpatient depression treatment by means of routinely collected data from 10 psychiatric clinics...
- Meta-analysis: are 3 questions enough to detect unhealthy alcohol use?Levente Kriston
University Medical Center Freiburg, Freiburg, and University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Ann Intern Med 149:879-88. 2008..Both the 10-item Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) and its abbreviated 3-item version (Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test-Consumption [AUDIT-C]) are considered to detect unhealthy alcohol use accurately...