Juan José Hernando
Affiliation: University of Bonn
- Vaccination with autologous tumour antigen-pulsed dendritic cells in advanced gynaecological malignancies: clinical and immunological evaluation of a phase I trialJuan José Hernando
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Bonn, Sigmund Freud Strasse 25, 53105 Bonn, Germany
Cancer Immunol Immunother 51:45-52. 2002..The treatment was safe, well tolerated, immunologically active and except for local cutaneous hypersensitivity devoid of significant adverse effects...
- Dendritic cell-based vaccines in breast and gynaecologic cancerJuan José Hernando
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Bonn, Sigmund Freud Str 25, 53105 Bonn, Germany
Anticancer Res 23:4293-303. 2003..In this review, we summarize key biological functions of DC and focus on recent DC-based vaccination trials of breast, ovarian and cervical cancer...
- Vaccination with dendritic cells transfected with mRNA-encoded folate-receptor-alpha for relapsed metastatic ovarian cancerJuan José Hernando
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Bonn, Germany
Lancet Oncol 8:451-4. 2007
- Foxp3(+) cell infiltration and granzyme B(+)/Foxp3(+) cell ratio are associated with outcome in neoadjuvant chemotherapy-treated ovarian carcinomaMartin Pölcher
Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Centre for Integrated Oncology Bonn, Bonn University Medical Centre, Sigmund Freud Str 25, 53105, Bonn, Germany
Cancer Immunol Immunother 59:909-19. 2010....
- The diagnostic utility of human papillomavirus-testing in combination with immunohistochemistry in advanced gynaecologic pelvic tumours: a new diagnostic approachTjoung Won Park
Departmetn of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Bonn, D 53105 Bonn, Germany
Int J Oncol 24:829-36. 2004..The proposed diagnostic approach is helpful in the identification and management of pelvic tumours of unknown primary origin...