Affiliation: University of Cologne
- Haidl F, Pfister D, Semrau R, Heidenreich A. [Second neoplasms after percutaneous radiotherapy]. Urologe A. 2017;56:342-350 pubmed publisher..Symptoms or findings of microhematuria need to be examined thoroughly after radiation therapy to identify bladder cancer quite early. ..
- Heidenreich A, Paffenholz P, Haidl F, Pfister D. [When is surgical resection of metastases in testicular germ cell tumors indicated and is there a scientific basis?]. Urologe A. 2017;56:627-636 pubmed publisher..Due to the complexity and the lower rate of significant morbidity and mortality, these procedures should be done at tertiary referral centers. ..
- Heidenreich A, Chowdhury S, Klotz L, Siemens D, Villers A, Ivanescu C, et al. Impact of Enzalutamide Compared with Bicalutamide on Quality of Life in Men with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: Additional Analyses from the TERRAIN Randomised Clinical Trial. Eur Urol. 2017;71:534-542 pubmed publisher..This likely relates to previously reported lower rates of symptomatic disease progression. ..
- Heidenreich A, Thüer D, Polyakov S. Postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in advanced germ cell tumours of the testis. Eur Urol. 2008;53:260-72 pubmed..PC-RPLND requires a complex surgical approach and should be performed in experienced, tertiary referral centres only. ..
- Paffenholz P, Heidegger I, Kuhr K, Loosen S, Pfister D, Heidenreich A. Non-Guideline-concordant Treatment of Testicular Cancer Is Associated With Reduced Relapse-free Survival. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2017;: pubmed publisher..The purpose of the present study was to evaluate the compliance patterns in diagnosis and therapy and their potential effects on patient outcomes with respect to the guidelines of the European Association of Urology...
- Pircher A, Wolf D, Heidenreich A, Hilbe W, Pichler R, Heidegger I. Synergies of Targeting Tumor Angiogenesis and Immune Checkpoints in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Renal Cell Cancer: From Basic Concepts to Clinical Reality. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Particular attention will also be paid to potential novel treatment-related adverse events induced by combination treatment. ..
- Paffenholz P, Salem J, Borgmann H, Nestler T, Pfister D, Ruf C, et al. Testicular Cancer on the Web-an Appropriate Source of Patient Information in Concordance with the European Association of Urology Guidelines?. J Cancer Educ. 2018;33:1314-1322 pubmed publisher..However, improvement regarding readability and completeness of the given information is needed. Nevertheless, highly selected websites on testicular cancer can serve as an appropriate source of patient information. ..
- Heidenreich A, Aus G, Bolla M, Joniau S, Matveev V, Schmid H, et al. [EAU guidelines on prostate cancer]. Actas Urol Esp. 2009;33:113-26 pubmed..To present a summary of the 2007 version of the European Association of Urology (EAU) guidelines on prostate cancer (PCa)...