Hans Jürgen Heidebrecht
Affiliation: University of Kiel
- repp86: A human protein associated in the progression of mitosisHans Juergen Heidebrecht
Department of Hematopathology and Lymph Node Registry, University of Kiel, Germany
Mol Cancer Res 1:271-9. 2003..Exogenous overexpression of repp86 provokes accumulation of cells in G(2)-M phase and subsequent polyploidization, suggesting that excess repp86 may interfere with correct nuclear division...
- Down-regulation of the cancer/testis antigen 45 (CT45) is associated with altered tumor cell morphology, adhesion and migrationAnja Koop
Institute for Immunology, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein Campus Kiel, Arnold Heller Str, 3, Bldg 17, Kiel, 24105, Germany
Cell Commun Signal 11:41. 2013..As for many CT antigens, the biological function of CT45 in developing germ cells and in tumor cells is largely unknown...
- Cloning and localization of C2orf2(ropp120), a previously unknown WD repeat proteinH J Heidebrecht
Department of Hematopathology and Lymph Node Registry, German Association of Pathologists, University of Kiel, Michaelisstrasse 11, Kiel, D 24105, Germany
Genomics 68:348-50. 2000..The gene encoding ropp120 (HGMW-approved gene symbol C2orf2) was assigned to chromosome 2p21-p22 by means of radiation hybrid and fluorescence in situ hybridization mapping...
- Characterization and expression of CT45 in Hodgkin's lymphomaHans Jürgen Heidebrecht
Department of Hematopathology and Lymph Node Registry, University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Clin Cancer Res 12:4804-11. 2006..The aim of this study was to characterize the antigen and to determine the expression profile in Hodgkin's lymphoma...
- Immunologic proliferation marker Ki-S2 as prognostic indicator for lymph node-negative breast cancerP Rudolph
Department of Pathology and Lymph Node Registry, German Association of Pathologists, University of Kiel
J Natl Cancer Inst 91:271-8. 1999....
- Concurrent overexpression of p53 and c-erbB-2 correlates with accelerated cycling and concomitant poor prognosis in node-negative breast cancerP Rudolph
Department of Pathology, University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Hum Pathol 32:311-9. 2001..0001). It is concluded that the CR is a gauge of cell cycle deregulation and therefore may be a powerful indicator of the biologic behavior of cancers. HUM PATHOL 32:311-319...