Hans Jürgen Heidebrecht
Affiliation: University of Kiel
- repp86: A human protein associated in the progression of mitosisHans Juergen Heidebrecht
Department of Hematopathology and Lymph Node Registry, University of Kiel, Germany
Mol Cancer Res 1:271-9. 2003..Exogenous overexpression of repp86 provokes accumulation of cells in G(2)-M phase and subsequent polyploidization, suggesting that excess repp86 may interfere with correct nuclear division...
- Cloning and localization of C2orf2(ropp120), a previously unknown WD repeat proteinH J Heidebrecht
Department of Hematopathology and Lymph Node Registry, German Association of Pathologists, University of Kiel, Michaelisstrasse 11, Kiel, D 24105, Germany
Genomics 68:348-50. 2000..The gene encoding ropp120 (HGMW-approved gene symbol C2orf2) was assigned to chromosome 2p21-p22 by means of radiation hybrid and fluorescence in situ hybridization mapping...
- Characterization and expression of CT45 in Hodgkin's lymphomaHans Jürgen Heidebrecht
Department of Hematopathology and Lymph Node Registry, University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Clin Cancer Res 12:4804-11. 2006..The aim of this study was to characterize the antigen and to determine the expression profile in Hodgkin's lymphoma...
- Immunologic proliferation marker Ki-S2 as prognostic indicator for lymph node-negative breast cancerP Rudolph
Department of Pathology and Lymph Node Registry, German Association of Pathologists, University of Kiel
J Natl Cancer Inst 91:271-8. 1999....
- Concurrent overexpression of p53 and c-erbB-2 correlates with accelerated cycling and concomitant poor prognosis in node-negative breast cancerP Rudolph
Department of Pathology, University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Hum Pathol 32:311-9. 2001..0001). It is concluded that the CR is a gauge of cell cycle deregulation and therefore may be a powerful indicator of the biologic behavior of cancers. HUM PATHOL 32:311-319...