Affiliation: University Hospital
- [Psychotherapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder: what is evidence based?]A K Külz
Abteilung für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Universitatsklinikum Freiburg, Freiburg, Deutschland
Nervenarzt 82:308-10, 312, 314-6, passim. 2011..To date, however, no other treatment approach has proven to be effective based on randomised controlled trials...
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in obsessive-compulsive disorder - a qualitative study on patients' experiencesElisabeth Hertenstein
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Medical Center Freiburg, Hauptstrasse 5, Freiburg 79104, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 12:185. 2012..The present pilot study aimed to qualitatively assess the subjective experiences of patients with OCD who participated in MBCT...
- Quality of life changes following inpatient and outpatient treatment in obsessive-compulsive disorder: a study with 12 months follow-upElisabeth Hertenstein
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Medical Center Freiburg, Hauptstraße 5, 79104, Freiburg, Germany
Ann Gen Psychiatry 12:4. 2013..The aim of this study was to investigate different domains of the QoL in persons with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) before and after a multimodal, disorder-specific in- and outpatient treatment...
- Effects of tryptophan depletion on cognitive functioning, obsessive-compulsive symptoms and mood in obsessive-compulsive disorder: preliminary resultsAnne Katrin Külz
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Neuropsychobiology 56:127-31. 2007..There is also evidence for altered serotonergic transmission in OCD. The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact of rapid plasma tryptophan depletion on cognitive functioning in OCD...
- [Psychotherapeutic care in OCD outpatients--results from an anonymous therapist survey]Anne Katrin Külz
Abteilung für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Universitatsklinikum Freiburg
Psychother Psychosom Med Psychol 60:194-201. 2010..Results suggest a need for optimization of OCD outpatient care, especially with regard to application of treatment strategies with scientific evidence...
- Dream recall and dream content in obsessive-compulsive patients: is there a change during exposure treatment?Anne K Kuelz
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
J Nerv Ment Dis 198:593-6. 2010..The findings support the continuity hypothesis of dreaming by showing a link between day-time symptoms and OC symptoms in dreams. Contrary to expectations, however, exposure treatment does not intensify dreams...