O P Habler
Affiliation: University of Munich
- Effects of hemodilution on splanchnic perfusion and hepatorenal function. II. Renal perfusion and hepatorenal functionO Habler
Institute for Surgical Research and Institute of Anesthesiology Marchioninistr 15 Munich, D 81366 Germany 49 89 7095 4357 49 89 7095 8897
Eur J Med Res 2:419-24. 1997..Increased urinary output points out the necessity for proper adjustment of crystalloid infusion to maintain normal intravascular volume and avoid hypovolemia and the associated risk of tissue hypoxia...
- IV perflubron emulsion versus autologous transfusion in severe normovolemic anemia: effects on left ventricular perfusion and functionO Habler
Institute for Surgical Research, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Res Exp Med (Berl) 197:301-18. 1998..After profound normovolemic hemodilution (Hct 9%) superiority of LV MC and LV diastolic properties was found, when myocardial oxygenation was supported by i.v. perflubron emulsion, a temporary O2 carrier...
- Tissue perfusion and oxygenation with blood substitutesO P Habler
Institute of Anesthesiology, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Adv Drug Deliv Rev 40:171-84. 2000..Low-dose iv PFC administration in already hemodiluted subjects, however, creates an additional margin of safety to guarantee adequate tissue oxygenation which allows for further, extreme ANH, without risking tissue hypoxia...
- Diaspirin-crosslinked hemoglobin reduces mortality of severe hemorrhagic shock in pigs with critical coronary stenosisO Habler
Clinic of Anesthesiology, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Crit Care Med 28:1889-98. 2000....
- [Acute normovolemic hemodilutin (ANH). Effects of ANH on the diastolic function of the left ventricle]O Habler
Klinik fur Anasthesiologie, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat, Munchen
Anaesthesist 49:939-48. 2000..Moreover neither myocardial perfusion and oxygenation nor myocardial function are endangered by this degree of dilutional anemia...
- Diaspirin crosslinked hemoglobin enables extreme hemodilution beyond the critical hematocritF G Meisner
Institute for Surgical Research, Klinikum Grobetahadern, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany
Crit Care Med 29:829-38. 2001..This discrepancy in regional oxygenation might be caused by a redistribution of blood flow favoring the heart, which is related to a disproportionate decrease of coronary vascular resistance index during hemodilution with DCLHb...
- Hyperoxic ventilation at the critical hematocrit: effects on myocardial perfusion and functionG I Kemming
Institute for Surgical Research, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Germany
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 48:951-9. 2004..This study aimed to determine whether hyperoxic ventilation at Hctcrit further exacerbates myocardial ischemia and dysfunction...
- Changes in p(i)CO(2) reflect splanchnic mucosal ischaemia more reliably than changes in pH(i) during haemorrhagic shockF G Meisner
Institute for Surgical Research, Clinic of the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Grosshadern, Marchioninistrasse 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
Langenbecks Arch Surg 386:333-8. 2001....
- Hyperoxic ventilation at the critical haematocritG I Kemming
Institute for Surgical Research, Klinikum Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Marchioninistr 15, 81366 München, Germany
Resuscitation 56:289-97. 2003..This study was conducted in order to assess whether tissue hypoxia at the critical Hct is reversed by hyperoxic ventilation with 100% O(2)...
- Calculation is unsuitable for determination of O2-consumption (VO2) in case of O2-supply-dependencyG I Kemming
Institute for Surgical Research and Clinic of Anesthesiology, Klinikum Grosshadem, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Germany
Eur J Med Res 7:139-48. 2002..We have assessed reproducibility of calculated and measured O2-consumption-data and their agreement during O2-supply-dependency...