Affiliation: University of Leipzig
- Hoy R, Lönnecke P, Hey Hawkins E. Selective formation of a two-dimensional coordination polymer based on a tridentate phospholane ligand and gold(i). Dalton Trans. 2018;47:14515-14520 pubmed publisher..Each of the three coordinating phosphine units originates from another ligand, thus forming a polymeric structure. ..
- MÃ¶ller T, Wonneberger P, SÃ¡rosi M, Coburger P, Hey Hawkins E. P-chiral 1-phosphanorbornenes: from asymmetric phospha-Diels-Alder reactions towards ligand design and functionalisation. Dalton Trans. 2016;45:1904-17 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the unique structural properties of phospanorbornenes are presented and compared to those of phosphanorbornanes. ..
- Neumann W, Xu S, SÃ¡rosi M, Scholz M, Crews B, Ghebreselasie K, et al. nido-Dicarbaborate Induces Potent and Selective Inhibition of Cyclooxygenase-2. ChemMedChem. 2016;11:175-8 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that nido-dicarbaborate is a promising pharmacophore that exhibits properties which are also highly beneficial for its introduction into other inhibitor classes. ..
- Grosu I, Berghof C, Lönnecke P, Silaghi Dumitrescu L, Hey Hawkins E. Silver(I) 2,2'-(1,2-Phenylenedisulfanediyl)diacetic Acid as a Molecular Building Block for a Silver(I)-Cadmium(II) Coordination Polymer. Molecules. 2015;20:8020-32 pubmed publisher..Both complexes were characterized by X-ray structure analysis and conventional spectroscopic techniques. ..
- Neumann W, Hiller M, SÃ¡rosi M, LÃ¶nnecke P, Hey Hawkins E. Reduction of hydroxy-functionalised carbaboranyl carboxylic acids and ketones by organolithium reagents. Dalton Trans. 2015;44:6638-44 pubmed publisher..The proposed mechanism involving the formation of dimeric contact ion pairs was supported by X-ray crystallography and theoretical calculations. ..
- Neumann W, Frank R, Hey Hawkins E. One-pot synthesis of an indole-substituted 7,8-dicarba-nido-dodecahydroundecaborate(-1). Dalton Trans. 2015;44:1748-53 pubmed publisher..These studies provide useful synthetic tools for the conjugation of two important pharmacophores, indoles and carbaboranes. ..
- Kreienbrink A, SÃ¡rosi M, Kuhnert R, Wonneberger P, Arkhypchuk A, LÃ¶nnecke P, et al. Carbaborane-based alkynylphosphanes and phospholes. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:836-8 pubmed publisher..This new class of alkynes can be used for future applications in cyclizations and polymerizations. ..
- Hanf S, GarcÃa RodrÃguez R, Bond A, Hey Hawkins E, Wright D. Sterically-constrained tripodal phosphorus-bridged tris-pyridyl ligands. Dalton Trans. 2016;45:276-83 pubmed publisher..Overall, the results indicate that 6-Me substitution results in a promising 6-electron capping ligand for organometallic synthesis and catalysis. ..
- Streitberger M, Schmied A, Hoy R, Hey Hawkins E. Selective formation of silver(i) bis-phospholane macrocycles and further evidence that gold(i) is smaller than silver(i). Dalton Trans. 2016;45:11644-9 pubmed publisher..All complexes were fully characterized by NMR and IR spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, and X-ray diffraction. ..
- Pritzwald Stegmann J, LÃ¶nnecke P, Hey Hawkins E. Hydrophosphination reactions with transition metal ferrocenylphosphine complexes. Dalton Trans. 2016;45:2208-17 pubmed publisher..In addition, FcP(CH2CH2CN)2 (5) was prepared by a similar method from FcPH2 and acrylonitrile. These hydrophosphination products represent a convenient method for the modification of phosphines. ..
- Adhikari A, Sárosi M, Grell T, Lönnecke P, Hey Hawkins E. Unusual Reactivity of Sodium Tetramesityltetraphosphanediide towards Cyclohexyl Isocyanide. Chemistry. 2016;22:15664-15668 pubmed publisher..The reaction of 2 with [CuBr(SMe2 )] (1:1) produced bromido-bridged dimeric CuI complex 5. Molecular structures of compounds 3, 4, and 5 were obtained. ..
- Mingabudinova L, Vinogradov V, Milichko V, Hey Hawkins E, Vinogradov A. Metal-organic frameworks as competitive materials for non-linear optics. Chem Soc Rev. 2016;45:5408-5431 pubmed..Finally, probable trends towards improving the quality of the synthesized materials with regards to their further use in the field of non-linear optical effects are described. ..
- Hutchinson D, Clauss R, SÃ¡rosi M, Hey Hawkins E. Supramolecular self-assembly of heterobimetallic complexes: a new N,P-based, selective heteroditopic ligand. Dalton Trans. 2018;47:1053-1061 pubmed publisher..The catalytic activity of these complexes in Heck coupling and Miyaura borylation reactions was investigated. ..