Affiliation: University of Leipzig
- Retinal pigment epithelium melanin granules are phagocytozed by Müller glial cells in experimental retinal detachmentM Francke
Paul Flechsig Institute of Brain Research, University of Leipzig, Jahnallee 59, D 04109 Leipzig, Germany
J Neurocytol 30:131-6. 2001..It is concluded that rabbit Müller cells in vivo are capable of phagocytosis and of transporting the phagocytozed material within their cytoplasm...
- Early glial cell reactivity in experimental retinal detachment: effect of suraminSusann Uhlmann
Department of Ophthalmology, Eye Clinic, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 44:4114-22. 2003....
- Upregulation of extracellular ATP-induced Müller cell responses in a dispase model of proliferative vitreoretinopathyMike Francke
Department of Neurophysiology, Paul Flechsig Institute for Brain Research, University of Leipzig, Jahnallee 59, D 04109 Leipzig, Germany
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 43:870-81. 2002..To test whether in an animal model of proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR) the Müller glial cells displayed an upregulation of purinergic P2 receptor-mediated responses...
- Experimental retinal detachment causes widespread and multilayered degeneration in rabbit retinaF Faude
Department of Ophthalmology, Eye Hospital, University of Leipzig, Germany
J Neurocytol 30:379-90. 2001....
- Expression of CXCL8, CXCR1, and CXCR2 in neurons and glial cells of the human and rabbit retinaIwona Goczalik
Paul Flechsig Institute for Brain Research, Interdisciplinary Centre for Clinical Research, Faculty of Medicine, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:4578-89. 2008....
- Proliferative gliosis causes mislocation and inactivation of inwardly rectifying K(+) (Kir) channels in rabbit retinal glial cellsElke Ulbricht
Paul Flechsig Institute of Brain Research, University of Leipzig Faculty of Medicine, Jahnallee 59, Leipzig, Germany
Exp Eye Res 86:305-13. 2008....