Gerrit H Gielen
Affiliation: University of Bonn
- H3F3A K27M mutation in pediatric CNS tumors: a marker for diffuse high-grade astrocytomasGerrit H Gielen
Institute of Neuropathology, University of Bonn Medical Center, Sigmund Freud Strasse 25, D 53105 Bonn, Germany
Am J Clin Pathol 139:345-9. 2013..Because H3F3A K27M mutations occur exclusively in pediatric diffuse high-grade astrocytomas, analysis of codon 27 mutational status could be useful in the differential diagnosis of these neoplasms...
- H3.3 G34R mutations in pediatric primitive neuroectodermal tumors of central nervous system (CNS-PNET) and pediatric glioblastomas: possible diagnostic and therapeutic implications?Marco Gessi
Institute of Neuropathology, University of Bonn Medical Center, Sigmund Freud Strasse 25, 53127 Bonn, Germany
J Neurooncol 112:67-72. 2013..3 mutation. In this view, additional studies are needed to determine whether H3.3 G34 mutated CNS-PNET/glioblastomas may represent a defined tumor subtype...
- Molecular heterogeneity characterizes glioblastoma with lipoblast/adipocyte-like cytologyMarco Gessi
Institute of Neuropathology, University of Bonn Medical Center, Sigmund Freud Strase 25, 53127, Bonn, Germany
Virchows Arch 467:105-9. 2015....
- CRX/OTX3: a useful marker in the differential diagnosis of tumors of the pineal region and indicator of photoreceptor differentiation in medulloblastomas and atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumorsGerrit H Gielen
Institute of Neuropathology, University of Bonn Medical Center, Bonn, Germany
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 21:248-53. 2013....
- Recent aspects of classification and epidemiology of epilepsy-associated tumorsAnna Japp
Department of Neuropathology, University of Bonn Medical Center, Bonn, Germany
Epilepsia 54:5-11. 2013..Attempts are currently ongoing to develop further classification schemes. ..
- Extracranial metastasizing solitary fibrous tumors (SFT) of meninges: histopathological features of a case with long-term follow-upMarco Gessi
Institute of Neuropathology, University of Bonn Medical Center, Sigmund Freud Strasse 25, 53105 Bonn, Germany
Neuropathology 33:68-74. 2013..In this report, we describe the detailed clinico-pathological features of a meningeal solitary fibrous tumor presenting during a 17-year follow-up period, multiple intra-, extracranial relapses and lung metastases...