H M Fritsche
Affiliation: University of Regensburg
- [Impact of comorbidity on perioperative mortality after radical cystectomy]H M Fritsche
Klinik und Poliklinik für Urologie der Universität Regensburg
Aktuelle Urol 39:225-8. 2008..The ACE-27 (Adult Comorbidity Evaluation-27) provides such a validated assistance in the assessment of the comorbidity of patients and therefore possible mortality after radical cystectomy...
- Plasmacytoid urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: histological and clinical features of 5 casesH M Fritsche
Department of Urology, University Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
J Urol 180:1923-7. 2008..To date only 22 cases have been published. We present clinical and histopathological features of 5 cases of plasmacytoid urothelial carcinoma at our institutions...
- Prediction of outcome in patients with urothelial carcinoma of the bladder following radical cystectomy using artificial neural networksA Buchner
Department of Urology, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Grosshadern, Marchioninistr 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
Eur J Surg Oncol 39:372-9. 2013..We evaluated the ability of artificial neural networks (ANN) to perform risk stratification in UCB patients based on common parameters available at the time of RC...
- Potentially clinically relevant prostate cancer is found more frequently after complete than after partial histopathological processing of radical cystoprostatectomy specimensH M Fritsche
Department of Urology, Caritas St Josef Medical Centre, University of Regensburg, Landshuter Str 65, 93053, Regensburg, Germany
Virchows Arch 461:655-61. 2012..The present data suggest that notably in younger men the specimens should be completely processed...
- Oncological outcome of primary versus secondary muscle-invasive bladder cancer is comparable after radical cystectomyA Aziz
Department of Urology, Caritas St Josef Medical Centre, University of Regensburg, Germany
Urol Int 91:97-102. 2013..It is unclear, however, whether outcome of NMIBC progressing to MIBC is adverse compared to primary MIBC and whether NMIBC of higher risk of progression to MIBC is adverse compared to NMIBC of lower risk...
- Management of early-invasive high-grade transitional cell carcinoma of the bladderH M Fritsche
Department of Urology, University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
Minerva Urol Nefrol 60:265-71. 2008..Histopathological assessment delivers crucial risk factors for stratification. Last but not least life quality under different therapeutic regimes should be comprised in the decision process...
- [Analysis of Clinical, Histopathological and Follow-Up Data on Transurethral Resections of the Bladder Performed during One Year at a University Centre]W Otto
Caritas Krankenhaus St Josef, Klinik und Poliklinik für Urologie der Universität Regensburg
Aktuelle Urol 41:316-9. 2010..We examined the TURBs that had been carried out during one year for suspected bladder cancer (first findings and recurrence) and then analysed the further clinical courses of these patients within the first twelve months after TURB...
- External validation of disease-free survival at 2 or 3 years as a surrogate and new primary endpoint for patients undergoing radical cystectomy for urothelial carcinoma of the bladderP Nuhn
Department of Urology, Klinikum der Universität München Campus Großhadern, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat, Marchioninistr 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
Eur J Surg Oncol 38:637-42. 2012....