Affiliation: University Hospital
- AKAP12, a gene with tumour suppressor properties, is a target of promoter DNA methylation in childhood myeloid malignanciesChristian Flotho
Division of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Br J Haematol 138:644-50. 2007..While AKAP12 function has not been previously linked to leukaemogenesis, our results raise the possibility that epigenetic silencing of AKAP12 is involved in myeloid malignancies...
- Germline CBL mutations cause developmental abnormalities and predispose to juvenile myelomonocytic leukemiaCharlotte M Niemeyer
Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Nat Genet 42:794-800. 2010....
- Is childhood MDS an epigenetic disease?Christian Flotho
Leuk Res 31:743. 2007
- A set of genes that regulate cell proliferation predicts treatment outcome in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemiaChristian Flotho
Departments of Pathology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
Blood 110:1271-7. 2007..Incorporation of the expression levels of these genes into existing strategies of risk classification could improve clinical management...
- Genome-wide single-nucleotide polymorphism analysis in juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia identifies uniparental disomy surrounding the NF1 locus in cases associated with neurofibromatosis but not in cases with mutant RAS or PTPN11C Flotho
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Oncogene 26:5816-21. 2007....
- The DNA methyltransferase inhibitors azacitidine, decitabine and zebularine exert differential effects on cancer gene expression in acute myeloid leukemia cellsC Flotho
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Leukemia 23:1019-28. 2009....
- Expression analysis of alpha-NAC and ANX2 in juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia using SMART polymerase chain reaction and "virtual Northern" hybridizationKlaus Hämmerle
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, University of Freiburg, University Children s Hospital, Germany
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 142:149-52. 2003..We found no consistent pattern of differential expression between patients and healthy donors. We conclude that aberrant regulation of NACA or ANX2 does not play a relevant role in JMML pathogenesis...
- Stem cell transplantation for paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria in childhoodChristian Flotho
Children's Hospital, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Br J Haematol 118:124-7. 2002..Indications and techniques of SCT in childhood PNH are discussed and an overview of the literature is given...
- Genomic assessment of pediatric acute leukemiaCharles G Mullighan
Department of Pathology, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA
Cancer J 11:268-82. 2005..This review provides an overview of these techniques in clinical practice and as research tools to develop new therapeutic approaches in pediatric leukemia...