Affiliation: University Hospital
- Weight gain in children and adolescents during 45 weeks treatment with clozapine, olanzapine and risperidoneChristian Fleischhaker
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Freiburg, Hauptstrasse 8, 79104, Freiburg, Germany
J Neural Transm 115:1599-608. 2008..Clozapine and risperidone are associated with a less marked weight gain in children and adolescents but also much higher than that expected in adults. These differences may affect compliance with medication and health risk...
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for Adolescents (DBT-A): a clinical Trial for Patients with suicidal and self-injurious Behavior and Borderline Symptoms with a one-year Follow-upChristian Fleischhaker
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Department of Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine, Albert Ludwig University Medical Center Freiburg, Hauptstr, 8, 79104 Freiburg, Germany
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 5:3. 2011..abstract:..
- Clinical drug monitoring in child and adolescent psychiatry: side effects of atypical neurolepticsChristian Fleischhaker
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Albert Ludwigs University Freiburg, Hauptstrasse 8, 79104 Freiburg, Germany
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:308-16. 2006..The aim of this study was to improve and evaluate the practibility of a method for the assessment of drug-associated side effects, and we implemented a clinical drug monitoring for atypical neuroleptics...
- A double-blind, randomized, placebo/active controlled crossover evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Ritalin ® LA in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in a laboratory classroom settingEberhard Schulz
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 20:377-85. 2010..Secondary objectives included safety/tolerability and further efficacy parameters...
- [Severe catatonic schizophrenia in a 17-year-old adolescent]Barbara Sixt
Abteilung Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie im Kindes und Jugendalter des Universitätsklinikums Freiburg
Z Kinder Jugendpsychiatr Psychother 37:209-14. 2009..The present report deals with the course of disease and the therapy of a severe case of catatonic schizophrenia...
- A randomized, rater-blinded, crossover study comparing the clinical efficacy of Ritalin(®) LA (methylphenidate) treatment in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder under different breakfast conditions over 2 weeksEberhard Schulz
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Hospital Freiburg, Germany
Atten Defic Hyperact Disord 2:133-8. 2010..97 with minimal breakfast, 1.01 with standard breakfast, P < 0.0001). The clinical efficacy of Ritalin LA is not influenced by breakfast and works independently of food intake...
- Diurnal variation of phenylalanine and tyrosine concentrations in adult patients with phenylketonuria: subcutaneous microdialysis is no adequate tool for the determination of amino acid concentrationsSarah C Grünert
Center for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Nutr J 12:60. 2013..Subcutaneous microdialysis was evaluated as a tool for monitoring phenylalanine and tyrosine concentrations in PKU patients...