Affiliation: University of Ulm
- Association of adiponectin with hepatic steatosis: a study of 1,349 subjects in a random population sampleMarion Flechtner-Mors
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Hospital Ulm, Albert Einstein Allee 23, Ulm 89081, Germany
BMC Res Notes 7:207. 2014..Objective of the present study was to examine the association between adiponectin and hepatic steatosis, and other biochemical and anthropometric parameters in healthy subjects...
- Screening for co-morbidity in 65,397 obese pediatric patients from Germany, Austria and Switzerland: adherence to guidelines improved from the year 2000 to 2010Marion Flechtner-Mors
Institute of Epidemiology and Medical Biometry, University Ulm, Ulm, Germany
Obes Facts 6:360-8. 2013....
- Comorbidities related to BMI category in children and adolescents: German/Austrian/Swiss Obesity Register APV compared to the German KiGGS StudyMarion Flechtner-Mors
Institute of Epidemiology and Medical Biometry, University of Ulm, Ulm, Germany
Horm Res Paediatr 77:19-26. 2012..To assess cardiovascular risk factors in overweight or obese children and adolescents in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and to investigate the relationship to BMI category...
- Enhanced weight loss with protein-enriched meal replacements in subjects with the metabolic syndromeMarion Flechtner-Mors
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Ulm, Ulm, Germany
Diabetes Metab Res Rev 26:393-405. 2010..The objective of this study was to investigate the effects of a protein-rich diet in comparison with a conventional protein diet on weight loss, weight maintenance, and body composition in subjects with the metabolic syndrome...
- Does obesity lead to a specific lipid disorder? Analysis from the German/Austrian/Swiss APV registryReinhard W Holl
University of Ulm, Institute for Epidemiology and Medical Biometry, Ulm, Germany
Int J Pediatr Obes 6:53-8. 2011..A weaker relationship was present for LDL-cholesterol and total cholesterol. Among obese youth, 30.5% displayed any dyslipidemia, underlining the importance of adequate screening and intervention...
- Sympathetic regulation of glucose uptake by the alpha1-adrenoceptor in human obesityMarion Flechtner-Mors
Institute of Biological Chemistry and Nutrition, University of Hohenheim, Germany
Obes Res 12:612-20. 2004..To investigate the involvement of alpha1-adrenoceptors in the sympathetic regulation of glucose uptake in human adipocytes...