Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Mainz
- Mtr1, a novel biallelically expressed gene in the center of the mouse distal chromosome 7 imprinting cluster, is a member of the Trp gene familyT Enklaar
Children s Hospital, University of Mainz, Langenbeckstrasse 1, Mainz, D 55101, Germany
Genomics 67:179-87. 2000..Imprinting analysis, using RT-PCR on RNA from reciprocal mouse crosses harboring a sequence polymorphism, revealed biallelic expression of Mtr1 transcripts at all stages and tissues examined...
- Identification and characterization of MTR1, a novel gene with homology to melastatin (MLSN1) and the trp gene family located in the BWS-WT2 critical region on chromosome 11p15.5 and showing allele-specific expressionD Prawitt
Children s Hospital, University of Mainz, Langenbeckstrasse 1, D 55101 Mainz, Germany
Hum Mol Genet 9:203-16. 2000....
- Mapping and structure of DMXL1, a human homologue of the DmX gene from Drosophila melanogaster coding for a WD repeat proteinC Kraemer
Institute for Molecular Genetics, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Mainz, D 55099, Germany
Genomics 64:97-101. 2000..Although the function of the DMXL1 gene and its homologues in other species remains to be discovered, the high level of evolutionary conservation together with the unusual structure suggests that it probably has an important function...
- Human CLAPS2 encoding AP17, a small chain of the clathrin-associated protein complex: cDNA cloning and chromosomal assignment to 19q13.2-->q13.3A Winterpacht
Children s Hospital, University of Mainz, Germany
Cytogenet Cell Genet 75:132-5. 1996..The cDNA is highly conserved between rat and human. Human AP17, gene symbol CLAPS2 (clathrin-associated/assembly/adaptor protein, small 3, 17 kDa), was assigned to chromosome region 19q13.2-->q13.3...
- Genomic structure and in vivo expression of the human organic anion transporter 1 (hOAT1) geneA Bahn
Zentrum für Physiologie und Pathophysiologie, Humboldtallee 23, Gottingen, 37073, Germany
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 275:623-30. 2000..1-q13.2. Additionally, 600 bp of the 5' flanking region was analyzed, illustrating the probable transcription start site at nt -280, a NF-kappaB-site at nt -397 and several putative transcription factor binding sites...