Affiliation: University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Oppelt P, Baier F, Fahlbusch C, Heusinger K, Hildebrandt T, Breuel C, et al. What do patients want to know about contraception and which method would they prefer?. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017;295:1483-1491 pubmed publisher..The small number of women who use long-term contraception is in clear contrast to the fact that many women want to have a very safe but also behavior-independent method. ..
- Ji S, Fattahi A, Raffel N, Hoffmann I, Beckmann M, Dittrich R, et al. Antioxidant effect of aqueous extract of four plants with therapeutic potential on gynecological diseases; Semen persicae, Leonurus cardiaca, Hedyotis diffusa, and Curcuma zedoaria. Eur J Med Res. 2017;22:50 pubmed publisher..05). In conclusion our results showed that both S. persicae and H. diffusa teas and not L. cardiaca and C. zedoaria could have medicinal therapeutic effects partly through direct oxidation prevention. ..
- Dittrich R, Henning J, Maltaris T, Hoffmann I, Oppelt P, Cupisti S, et al. Extracorporeal perfusion of the swine uterus: effect of human seminal plasma. Andrologia. 2012;44 Suppl 1:543-9 pubmed publisher..This perfusion model as well as the use of pressure-time integrals is suitable for patho-physiological studies of the uterus...
- Lotz L, Schneider H, Hackl J, Wachter D, Hoffmann I, Jurgons R, et al. Does stimulation with human gonadotropins and gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist enhance and accelerate the developmental capacity of oocytes in human ovarian tissue xenografted into severe combined immunodeficient mice?. Fertil Steril. 2014;101:1477-84 pubmed publisher..Administering human gonadotropin and GnRHa does not enhance the developmental capacity of xenografted oocytes. The optimal stimulation schedule for grafted tissue remains unknown. ..
- Dittrich R, Lotz L, Fehm T, KrÃ¼ssel J, von Wolff M, Toth B, et al. Xenotransplantation of cryopreserved human ovarian tissue--a systematic review of MII oocyte maturation and discussion of it as a realistic option for restoring fertility after cancer treatment. Fertil Steril. 2015;103:1557-65 pubmed publisher..This review furthermore describes the value of xenotransplantation as a tool in reproductive biology and discusses the ethical and potential safety issues regarding ovarian tissue xenotransplantation as a means of recovering fertility. ..
- Beckmann M, Dittrich R, Lotz L, Oppelt P, Findeklee S, Hildebrandt T, et al. Operative techniques and complications of extraction and transplantation of ovarian tissue: the Erlangen experience. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017;295:1033-1039 pubmed publisher..The pregnancy rate after ovarian tissue transplantation, currently 15-30%, can be expected to rise further in the near future. ..