Affiliation: University of Munich
- Correlation between vacuum phenomenon on CT and fluid on MRI in degenerative disksMelvin D'Anastasi
Institute of Clinical Radiology, Klinikum Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat, Munich, Germany
AJR Am J Roentgenol 197:1182-9. 2011..The purpose of this study is to correlate the presence of intradiscal vacuum phenomenon on CT to that of intradiscal fluid on MRI...
- [Criteria for radiological assessment of therapy response: criteria-based appraisal]M D'Anastasi
Institut fur Klinische Radiologie, Klinikum der Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, Campus Grosshadern, Marchionistr 15, 81377, Munchen, Deutschland
Radiologe 53:322-8. 2013..The compilation of these criteria is designed to be used as a repetitorium for experts and can also serve as training guidelines for junior radiologists who want to become involved in clinical trial reporting...
- [Magnetic resonance imaging of dilated cardiomyopathy]M D'Anastasi
Institut fur Klinische Radiologie, Klinikum der Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, Campus Grosshadern, Deutschland
Radiologe 53:24-9. 2013..With its excellent ability for the assessment of myocardial structure, it is becoming increasingly more important for risk stratification and therapy guidance...
- [Unusual intensive care course in a patient with head injuries]M D'Anastasi
Institut fur Klinische Radiologie, Klinikum der Ludwig Maximilians Universität, Campus Grosshadern, Marchioninistr 15, 81377, Munchen, Deutschland
Radiologe 52:163-6. 2012....
- Acoustic radiation force impulse imaging of the testes: a preliminary experienceM D'Anastasi
Institute of Clinical Radiology, University of Munich Grosshadern Campus, Munich, Germany
Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 49:105-14. 2011..The testes are extraabdominal organs with limited overlying tissue, making them ideally suited to ARFI assessment. To our knowledge no published data exist on ARFI elastography of the testes...
- Quantitative analysis of vertebral bone marrow perfusion using dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI: initial results in osteoporotic patients with acute vertebral fractureAndreas Biffar
Josef Lissner Laboratory for Biomedical Imaging, Institute of Clinical Radiology, University Hospitals Munich Grosshadern, Germany
J Magn Reson Imaging 33:676-83. 2011..To evaluate the potential of quantitative dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI (DCE-MRI) in vertebral bone marrow (vBM) of patients with acute osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures...