Affiliation: University of Regensburg
- Are dysfunctional attitudes and beliefs about sleep unique to primary insomnia?Tatjana Crönlein
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany Electronic address
Sleep Med 15:1463-7. 2014..Insomnia symptoms also occur in other sleep disorders, but it is not known to what extent it is related to dysfunctional thinking about sleep...
- The options available in cognitive behavioral therapy to prevent chronification of insomniaTatjana Crönlein
Department of Psychiatry, University of Regensburg, Universitaetsstraße 84, 93042 Regensburg, Germany Department of Psychiatry, University of Regensburg, Bezirksklinikum, Universitätsstraße 84, 93042 Regensburg, Germany
EPMA J 2:309-14. 2011..These workshops could be a part of a step-by-step treatment of insomnia as has been proposed recently by Espie...
- Regensburg Insomnia Scale (RIS): a new short rating scale for the assessment of psychological symptoms and sleep in insomnia; study design: development and validation of a new short self-rating scale in a sample of 218 patients suffering from insomnia andTatjana Crönlein
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Regensburg, Universitaetsstrasse 84, Regensburg 93042, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 11:65. 2013..A specific purpose of the new scale is the evaluation of the outcome of insomnia- specific cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT-I)...
- Polysomnography reveals unexpectedly high rates of organic sleep disorders in patients with prediagnosed primary insomniaTatjana Crönlein
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Regensburg, Universitaetsstraße 84, 93042, Regensburg, Germany
Sleep Breath 16:1097-103. 2012..This diagnosis was based on a clinical exam and an ambulatory monitoring device or previous PSG...
- Tinnitus and insomniaTatjana Crönlein
Sleep Disorders and Research Center, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Regensburg, Universitätsstr 84, 93053, Regensburg, Germany
Prog Brain Res 166:227-33. 2007..Similarities between the results from these two groups suggest that sleep specific psychotherapeutic methods, which are established for treating insomnia, should be further developed for the use in patients with insomnia and tinnitus...
- [Nonpharmaceutical methods for treatment of insomnia]Tatjana Crönlein
Schlafmedizinisches Zentrum, Psychiatrische Klinik der Universität Regensburg, Regensburg
Pharm Unserer Zeit 36:222-5. 2007
- The influence of age and sex on sleep latency in the MSLT-30--a normative studyPeter Geisler
Sleep Disorders and Research Centre, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
Sleep 29:687-92. 2006..The aim of the study was to provide normative data for the clinical use of the MSLT-30 and to evaluate the influence of age, sex, and other sociodemographic variables...
- Sleep deprivation in chronic somatoform pain-effects on mood and pain regulationVolker Busch
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Regensburg, Germany
Psychiatry Res 195:134-43. 2012....
- Insomnia symptoms influence CPAP complianceChristoph Pieh
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Sleep Disorder Center, University Medical Center Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
Sleep Breath 17:99-104. 2013..The aim of this study is to determine parameters which influence 6-month compliance of continuous positive airway pressure therapy (CPAP) in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS)...
- The influence of polysomnography on the Multiple Sleep Latency Test and other measures of daytime sleepinessAdam Wichniak
Sleep Disorders Centre, Department of Psychiatry, University of Regensburg, Universitätsstr 84, 93053, Regensburg, Germany
Physiol Behav 75:183-8. 2002..The aim of this study was to examine whether PSG performed in a sleep laboratory has any influence on the MSLT and other measures of daytime sleepiness...