- Expression of insulin-like growth factor II mRNA-binding protein 3 in squamous cell carcinomas of the head and neckT S Clauditz
Department of Pathology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
J Oral Pathol Med 42:125-32. 2013..Analysis of IMP3 expression in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas (HNSCC) is rare so that we evaluated it using tissue microarray method...
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in salivary gland carcinomas: potentials as therapeutic targetTill Sebastian Clauditz
Institute of Pathology, Hubertus Wald Cancer Center, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistrasse 52, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Oral Oncol 48:991-6. 2012..To determine the potential applicability of EGFR targeted therapies, EGFR status of over 800 salivary gland tumors of different entities were analyzed on DNA and protein level by FISH and IHC...
- Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) in salivary gland carcinomasTill Sebastian Clauditz
Institute of Pathology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Pathology 43:459-64. 2011..To determine the potential applicability of such therapies, salivary gland tumours were analysed for HER2 overexpression/amplification in this study...
- 11q21 rearrangement is a frequent and highly specific genetic alteration in mucoepidermoid carcinomaTill Sebastian Clauditz
Department of Pathology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistraße, Hamburg, Germany
Diagn Mol Pathol 21:134-7. 2012..It is concluded that MECT1-MAML2 gene fusion is a highly specific genetic alteration in MEC with predominance in low-grade and intermediate-grade tumors...
- Presence of adenovirus species C in infiltrating lymphocytes of human sarcomaKarin Kosulin
Leibniz Institute for Experimental Virology, Department of Molecular Virology, Hamburg, Germany
PLoS ONE 8:e63646. 2013..If an impaired immune system leads to the viral persistence and reactivation of the virus is involved in additional diseases needs further investigation...