Affiliation: University of Ulm
- Challenging complications of treatment--human herpes virus 6 encephalitis and pneumonitis in a patient undergoing autologous stem cell transplantation for relapsed Hodgkin's disease: a case reportMartin Bommer
Department of Internal Medicine III Hematology Oncology, University of Ulm, Ulm, Germany
Virol J 6:111. 2009..After autologous stem cell transplantation or intensive polychemotherapy HHV-6 reactivation is rarely reported...
- [Supportive therapy of urogenital tumors: diagnostic and therapy of common complications]M Bommer
Klinik fur Innere Medizin III, Universitatsklinikum, Ulm, Deutschland
Urologe A 48:1273-4, 1276-8, 1280-2. 2009..This article gives a brief synopsis of the current literature on the diagnosis and therapy concerning anemia thrombotic events and tumor-related hypercalcemia as well as recommendations on treating therapy-associated neutropenia...
- Neoplastic meningitis in patients with acute myeloid leukemia scheduled for allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantationMartin Bommer
Department of Internal Medicine III, University of Ulm, Albert Einstein Allee 23, 89081 Ulm, Germany
Haematologica 95:1969-72. 2010..4.6%; P=0.003). Since most of the patients with central nervous system involvement were asymptomatic, cerebrospinal fluid evaluation should be considered at least in patients with refractory acute myeloid leukemia...
- Cerebrospinal fluid pleocytosis: pitfalls and benefits of combined analysis using cytomorphology and flow cytometryMartin Bommer
Department of Internal Medicine III, University Hospital of Ulm, Ulm, Germany
Cancer Cytopathol 119:20-6. 2011....
- Results of intracoronary stem cell therapy after acute myocardial infarctionJochen Wohrle
University of Ulm, Clinic for Internal Medicine II, Ulm, Germany
Am J Cardiol 105:804-12. 2010....
- Is domestic tap water a risk for infections in neutropenic patients?H von Baum
Section Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene, University Hospital of Ulm, Steinhoevelstr 9, 89075, Ulm, Germany
Infection 38:181-6. 2010..and Pseudomonas aeruginosa...
- Challenging manifestations of malignancies. Case 3. Fibrinous tracheitis: an uncommon manifestation of Hodgkin's lymphomaHolger Schirrmeister
University Hospital of Ulm, Germany
J Clin Oncol 22:3642-3. 2004
- First reported case of disease: peliosis hepatis as cardinal symptom of Hodgkin's lymphomaAlexander Kleger
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Medical Centre Ulm, Centre for Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein Allee 23, 89081 Ulm, Germany
Oncologist 14:1088-94. 2009..Despite an extensive literature search, we could not find any case of peliosis hepatis associated with a de novo diagnosis of classical Hodgkin's disease...