Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Hamburg
- Distribution of alarin immunoreactivity in the mouse brainNicole Eberhard
Department of Pediatrics, Laura Bassi Centre of Expertise THERAPEP, Research Program for Receptor Biochemistry and Tumormetabolism, Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg, 5020, Austria
J Mol Neurosci 46:18-32. 2012..The distinct expression pattern of alarin in the adult mouse brain suggests potential functions in reproduction and metabolism...
- Genetic identification of GnRH receptor neurons: a new model for studying neural circuits underlying reproductive physiology in the mouse brainShuping Wen
Institute for Neural Signal Transduction, Center for Molecular Neurobiology, Falkenried 94, D 20251 Hamburg, Germany
Endocrinology 152:1515-26. 2011..Our new mouse model sets the stage to analyze the next level of GnRH signaling in reproductive physiology and behavior...
- The vomeronasal system in mice: from the nose to the hypothalamus- and back!Ulrich Boehm
Center for Molecular Neurobiology, Institute for Neural Signal Transduction, Falkenried 94, 20251 Hamburg, Germany
Semin Cell Dev Biol 17:471-9. 2006....
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone inhibits ether-à-go-go-related gene K+ currents in mouse gonadotropesWiebke Hirdes
Institute for Neural Signal Transduction, Center for Molecular Neurobiology, University Hospital Hamburg Eppendorf, Falkenried 94, D 20253 Hamburg, Germany
Endocrinology 151:1079-88. 2010..In addition, the erg channels are modulated by GnRH by an as-yet unknown signal cascade...
- Functional characterization of genetically labeled gonadotropesShuping Wen
Institute for Neural Signal Transduction, Center for Molecular Neurobiology, Falkenried 94, D 20253 Hamburg, Germany
Endocrinology 149:2701-11. 2008..Our mouse model will also be able to direct expression of other Cre recombination-dependent reporter genes to gonadotropes and, therefore, represents a versatile new tool in the understanding of gonadotrope biology...
- Embryonic gonadotropin-releasing hormone signaling is necessary for maturation of the male reproductive axisShuping Wen
Institute for Neural Signal Transduction, Center for Molecular Neurobiology, D 20253 Hamburg, Germany
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:16372-7. 2010..Our experiments define a functional role of embryonic GnRH signaling...