T M Boeckers
Affiliation: University of Ulm
- The postsynaptic densityT M Boeckers
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Ulm University, 89081 Ulm, Germany
Cell Tissue Res 326:409-22. 2006..The characterization of synapse/PSD proteins is especially important in the light of recent data suggesting that several mental disorders have their molecular defect at the synapse/PSD level...
- Amyloid beta protein-induced zinc sequestration leads to synaptic loss via dysregulation of the ProSAP2/Shank3 scaffoldAndreas M Grabrucker
Institute for Anatomy and Cell Biology, Ulm University, Albert Einstein Allee 11, Ulm, 89081, Germany
Mol Neurodegener 6:65. 2011..abstract:..
- Methylphenidate exerts no neurotoxic, but neuroprotective effects in vitroA G Ludolph
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Ulm, Ulm, Germany
J Neural Transm 113:1927-34. 2006..The neurotoxic effects of MPP(+) could be significantly reduced by co-application of MPH, an effect that is most likely explained by MPH blocking the DAT...
- Temporal-spatial expression and novel biochemical properties of the memory-related protein KIBRAS Johannsen
Institute for Anatomy and Cell Biology, Ulm University, Albert Einstein Allee 11, 89081 Ulm, Germany
Neuroscience 155:1165-73. 2008..Our data indicate that KIBRA is involved in brain development and memory formation as a postsynaptic scaffold protein connecting cytoskeletal and signaling molecules...
- Proline-rich synapse-associated proteins ProSAP1 and ProSAP2 interact with synaptic proteins of the SAPAP/GKAP familyT M Boeckers
Department of Neurochemistry and Molecular Biology, Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology, Magdeburg, 39118, Germany
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 264:247-52. 1999..Therefore, proteins of the ProSAP family represent a novel link between SAP90/PSD-95 bound membrane receptors and the cytoskeleton at glutamatergic synapses of the central nervous system...
- Kainate-induced seizures alter protein composition and N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor function of rat forebrain postsynaptic densitiesU Wyneken
Universidad de Los Andes, San Carlos de Apoquindo 2200, Santiago, Chile
Neuroscience 102:65-74. 2001..This rearrangement may accompany impairment of synaptic plasticity...
- Neurocan is dispensable for brain developmentX H Zhou
Department of Experimental Pathology, Lund University, 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Mol Cell Biol 21:5970-8. 2001..These data indicate that neurocan has either a redundant or a more subtle function in the development of the brain...
- Proline-rich synapse-associated protein-1/cortactin binding protein 1 (ProSAP1/CortBP1) is a PDZ-domain protein highly enriched in the postsynaptic densityT M Boeckers
Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology, 39118 Magdeburg, Germany
J Neurosci 19:6506-18. 1999..Both interaction with the actin-binding protein cortactin and early appearance at postsynaptic sites suggest that ProSAP1/CortBP1 may be involved in the assembly of the PSD during neuronal differentiation...
- The presynaptic cytomatrix protein Bassoon: sequence and chromosomal localization of the human BSN geneC Winter
AG Molecular Neurobiology, University of Muenster, Muenster, D 48149, Germany
Genomics 57:389-97. 1999..Analysis of the primary structure of Bassoon and comparison to previous database entries provide evidence for a newly emerging protein family...
- Caldendrin, a novel neuronal calcium-binding protein confined to the somato-dendritic compartmentC I Seidenbecher
AG Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology, Institute for Medical Psychology, Otto von Guericke University, 39120 Magdeburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 273:21324-31. 1998..Therefore, this novel Ca2+-binding protein was named caldendrin...