Affiliation: University of Heidelberg
- Molecular mechanism of signal perception and integration by the innate immune sensor retinoic acid-inducible gene-I (RIG-I)Marco Binder
Department of Infectious Diseases, Molecular Virology, Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 345, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Biol Chem 286:27278-87. 2011....
- Role of annexin A2 in the production of infectious hepatitis C virus particlesPerdita Backes
Department of Infectious Diseases, Molecular Virology, University of Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 345, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Virol 84:5775-89. 2010..These data identify ANXA2 as a novel host factor contributing, with NS5A, to the formation of infectious HCV particles...
- Analysis of hepatitis C virus resistance to silibinin in vitro and in vivo points to a novel mechanism involving nonstructural protein 4BKatharina Esser-Nobis
Department of Infectious Diseases, Molecular Virology, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Hepatology 57:953-63. 2013..This novel mode of action renders SIL an attractive candidate for combination therapies with other directly acting antiviral drugs, particularly in difficult-to-treat patient cohorts...
- Replication Vesicles are Load- and Choke-Points in the Hepatitis C Virus LifecycleMarco Binder
Heidelberg University, Medical Faculty, Department of Infectious Diseases, Molecular Virology, Heidelberg, Germany
PLoS Pathog 9:e1003561. 2013..In gene expression profiling, we identified several key processes potentially determining cellular HCV replication efficiency. ..
- Normalizing for individual cell population context in the analysis of high-content cellular screensBettina Knapp
Heidelberg University, Viroquant Research Group Modeling, Bioquant BQ26, Im Neuenheimer Feld 267, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
BMC Bioinformatics 12:485. 2011..However, standard analysis methods for cellular screens do not currently take individual cell data into account unless this is important for the phenotype of interest, i.e. when studying cell morphology...
- Identification of determinants involved in initiation of hepatitis C virus RNA synthesis by using intergenotypic replicase chimerasMarco Binder
University of Heidelberg, Department of Molecular Virology, Im Neuenheimer Feld 345, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Virol 81:5270-83. 2007....