Matthias K Bernhard
Affiliation: University of Leipzig
- [Congenital ranula in a newborn]M K Bernhard
Universitätsklinik und Poliklinik für Kinder und Jugendliche, Leipzig
HNO 55:388-91. 2007..Sclerotherapy has shown good results as well. As many congenital cysts resolve or rupture spontaneously, they should be observed for potential resolution for several months in uncomplicated cases...
- [Recurrent cortical blindness after LSD-intake]M K Bernhard
Universitätsklinik und Poliklinik für Kinder und Jugendliche, Liebigstrasse 20a, Leipzig
Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr 77:102-4. 2009..LSD intake could trigger additional, local cortical dysfunction (e. g. in the occipital areas) in preexisting migraine...
- Is there a need for ophthalmological examinations after a first seizure in paediatric patients?Matthias K Bernhard
Hospital for Children and Adolescents, University of Leipzig, Liebigstr 20a, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Eur J Pediatr 169:31-3. 2010..Our data suggest that routine ophthalmological examination in all children does not have additional benefit in the first seizure diagnosis management...
- A yellowish subconjunctival lesion in an infant-congenital orbital fat herniationMatthias K Bernhard
Hospital for Children and Adolescents, University of Leipzig, Liebigstr 20a, Leipzig, Germany
Eur J Pediatr 169:1427-8. 2010..Magnetic resonance imaging showed a fat isointensive structure in T1-weighing without contrast enhancement. The possible aetiology of the herniation could be a congenital weakness of the Tenon's capsule or the conjunctival fornix...
- [Neurofibromatosis type 1 and associated clinical abnormalities in 27 children]S Syrbe
Universitätsklinik für Kinder und Jugendliche Leipzig, Leipzig
Klin Padiatr 219:326-32. 2007..We describe four new mutations in the NF1 gene; there have been no specific genotype-phenotype correlations. Neurofibromatosis type 1 and associated clinical abnormalities in 27 children...
- Knowledge and attitudes of school teachers, preschool teachers and students in teacher training about epilepsy and emergency management of seizuresHenriette K Dumeier
Drug Safety Center and Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Arch Dis Child 100:851-5. 2015..School and preschool teachers play a key role in the care of children with epilepsy. Yet, data about their knowledge on epilepsy are scarce...
- Wide spectrum of clinical manifestations in children with tuberous sclerosis complex--follow-up of 20 childrenRoland R Mettin
Department of Women and Child Health, Hospital for Children and Adolescents, University of Leipzig, Germany
Brain Dev 36:306-14. 2014..TSC is a multisystem genetic disorder predisposing to multiple organ manifestations and developmental problems. Clinical follow-up of patients remains a challenge for the caring paediatrician...